•Chapter 8: Arcade•

'Rose red to make her feel delighted'

He remembered what the ice cream maker said. He shook his head and shrugged it off.

"Come on. Let's go." He turned and walked away leaving Y/n.

"W-wait for me!" She then ran catching up to him.

~~~

It was already night time out. After they finished eating their dinner, they arrived back at the hotel room. Yoongi went ahead and plopped himself down on the bed. He immediately fell asleep. Y/n stood their watching his actions. She watched Yoongi plopped himself down on the bed when she noticed he wasn't moving or saying anything.

"Sir?" He didn't move nor speak. Instead, he snored softly. She then realized he was already asleep.

'How can he sleep that fast?' Y/n was surprised. Like he would've won the record for being the fastest to fall asleep.

Y/n did her night routine and went to the couch, lie down, and fell asleep since she also had a long day.

~~~

Yoongi woke up with a sound of a phone ringing. He groaned in annoyance because of him being woken up.

He grabbed his phone which was still inside his pocket. He just want to end it and just go back to sleep. Not looking at the caller ID, he answered the call.

"Hello?..." He said in a sleepy and annoyed tone.

"Hyung!!.." It was one of his annoying dongsaengs, Jimin.

"Why in the world are you calling me in the middle of the night!?" He said in a mad tone.

"Sorry hyung. I just wanna let you know that... I'm back! hehehe..." Jimin said on the other line. Jimin was in the states for a few months and now he's back in Korea. Yoongi was silent on the other line which gave Jimin the chills.

"You're... SERIOUSLY calling me in the middle of the night just to tell me that?!" He almost yelled at the 'SERIOUSLY' part.

"Uhhh... N-no... Uhh... By the way, I'm with the rest of the guys. Taehyung's not here though because he said he had to watch over someone." Yoongi was silent for a few seconds on the other line which made Jimin even more scared. He knew it was a mistake to wake him up when he was sleeping and he knew he hates being woken up for no reason. "Uhh... G-Gotta go hyung! Sorry bye!" He immediatly hung up before he gets cursed at or he might fly back from Paris to Korea just to smack him

~~~

~Meanwhile, back in korea...~

"Aish! Why would you guys dare me that!? You know Yoongi-hyung is willing to kill people who wakes him up!" Jimin exclaimed. The rest of the guys, SeokJin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook were there.

They were playing truth or dare. They would often play truth or dare when they hang out. They dared Jimin to call Yoongi since they knew he was asleep. Jimin didn't want to do it but the guys forced him to do so.

The rest of them didn't hold their laughter much longer. They started laughing their butts out while Jimin gave them an 'are you serious?' look.

"Haha... Laugh all you want." Jimin said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"I think he knows we're playing truth or dare hyung." Jungkook said as he continued laughing.

"You think? Of course he would know." Jimin said.

"This is what you get for what you dared me last time." Jungkook said as he took a sip of the banana milk he was holding. Jimin rolled his eyes.