•Chapter 16: An old rival?•

[⚠Warning: To highly sensitive readers, there might be some swearing/cursing ⚠]
_____________________________________

Sunhee was doing her work in her office when her phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID, she answered it. "Hello?"

"It's been a long time..." A female voice was heard from the other line. Sunhee was confused at first. She didn't recognize the voice. She took a moment to look at rhe caller ID and it was Unknown. She placed her phone back to her ear,

"Who's this?" She asked sounded quite annoyed, thinking it might be a prank call, useless calls or something.

"I'm disappointed. You already forgot about me... Unnie?" She said. She then immediately remembered the voice, the way she just called her that makes her blood boil.

"Kim Hanna." Sunhee gritted her teeth just by mentioning her name.

"Surprise! Guess what? I'm back in Korea!" She giggled from the other line. Sunhee didn't reply. "Is this how you welcome me, Unnie?" She asked.

"Don't call me that!" She said, clearly pissed off.

"Oh! Sorry I pissed you off." She giggled again. Hearing her giggle made Sunhee even more pissed. "By the way. You already know why I'm back right?" She asked.."To get Yoongi from you." Sunhee clenched her fist. Sunhee hand been holding a grudge against her since a long time ago because of her attempts and threats to ruin her relationship with Yoongi.

"How long has it been since we last saw each other? Since you two were still together. Oh Right! You broke up." She is so angry that she wanted to just throw her phone across the room. She spoke,

"Why did you call? If you're trying to piss me off, you're wasting your time, especially mine!"

She laughed over the phone and said, "Calm down. I just wanna remind you that now, its my turn. Since he was mine first." She cut her off.

"No he wasn't!" She could feel her smirking over the phone.

"Remember. I've known him longer than you. I've loved him longer than you."

Just then, she thought of something to get back at her, "But what did he say after you confessed?" Said Sunhee as Hanna went silent on the other line. Sunhee smirked, "I can still smell the rejection till now." She let out a small laugh. Hanna was still silent over the phone so Sunhee decided to piss her off more as a revenge for pissing her off just now.."What's wrong, cat got your tougue?" Just then, Hanna scoffed on the other line,

"It was because you were in the way! He would've chose me if you weren't in the picture! Don't be confident. I know he likes me. But now, since you broke up, I can make my move." Sunhee fell silent. She then recalled what he said to her.

~•~
"People made me realize, that you're not worth it."

"I trusted you, but you broke that trust."
~•~

Just then, she knew she didn't have a chance to him anymore. She hurted him a lot. But she won't give up.

She will never lose him to Hanna.

Just then, a thought suddenly came to her mind:

~•~
[Sunhee P.O.V.]

I was talking to my father after Y/n presentation. I explained myself to my father on why I was late. It was because of that stupid traffic!

Just then, I saw Yoongi approach Y/n. I couldn't hear clearly what they were talking about but then, I saw him mumble something while not making eye contact with Y/n. I assumed that she heard him even though I didn't know what he said to her. But whatever he said made Y/n... Blush?