•Chapter 3: The Ex•

[Third Person]

Y/n heard a loud bang on the floor...

She opened her eyes and saw the man on the floor holding his jaw. She looked up and turned to the person who did it to the man and it was...

Min Yoongi...

He glared at the man with an angry expression.

Her eyes widened while trying to process what is going on around her.
The man stood up while glaring at Yoongi.

"I wAs haVing fuN aNd YOu ruIned It!!" The man yelled. Yoongi didn't say anything he keeps glaring at him giving him angry expressions.

The man was about to punch Yoongi but Yoongi avoids it and the man almost fell instead. The man looked at Yoongi.

"Who aRe you? Are you hhr BoYfriend?"

"No." Yoongi replied without hesitation. The man looked Y/n and back to Yoongi.

"Well thEn, miNd yOuR own busIness" The man started to approach her but Yoongi stood up in front of Y/n.

"HeY~ babygirl~ Why don't yoU comE with us and let's haVe fuN~ You dont wanna bE wIth tHis jerk... RIGHT~?" She closed her eyes and didn't even realize that she was clenching on Yoongi's shirt because of fear. He sounded really scary.

He came closer trying to grab her wrist but Yoongi pushed him away.. and punched him right in the face again...

"I said, MIND YOU OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!" The man yelled as he stood up and attacked Yoongi. They were now fighting giving each other hard punches everywhere. Two more men who was with that man joined the fighting.

Y/n didn't know what to do, she was too shocked.

The other people tried to stop the fighting but they were too scared as well. Some were enjoying the fight and some tried to call the guards or owner of the bar.

Y/n was still standing there when the one of the men accidentally threw a bottle and the bottle was now about to hit Y/n but someone pulled her away. He looked at the person who pushed her away and it was Kim Seokjin.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I just nodded in response and thanked him.

Just then,the guards of the bar arrived and grabbed the three men. Seokjin went to Yoongi and grabbed him. The men were dragged out of the bar. Seokjin tried to calm Yoongi down and yet he did.

Y/n didn't expect that. She didn't expect Yoongi would protect her like that. Yoongi then collapsed on Seokjin's arms. Y/n ran towards him.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine, don't worry. The alcohol just hit him real hard." Seokjin said. She helped him carrying Yoongi.

They went outside and carried Yoongi towards his car. They all get inside and Seokjin drove the car.

They then arrived at a mansion.

~~

[Y/n P.O.V.]

We arrived at a mansion and my eyes widened because of how big the house is. It had beautiful landscapes and huge windows.

'I'm think this is Mr. Min's house.' I thought.

The guy pulled over the car and I helped him carry Mr Min. We went inside as we were greeted with some maids.

"Please get hot water and a towel and bring them upstairs." The guy asked one of the maid and she nodded. She probably already know this man since she didn't look bothered about him for asking her for something at all.We still carried him and some maids helped us. We arrived at a large room or bedroom. It was clean and.... dark...