•Chapter 13: Strange•

~•~

"Let go of me! Please!" A fourteen year old Y/n hissed in pain as she was being dragged by her arms towards the living room by the monster herself.

"I didn't pay for the mess your parents left for me just for you to relax!" Yelled her Aunt as she threw her to the floor. Y/n groaned in pain as ther were already bruises all over her body.

Y/n heard sobbing nearby. She turned towards the direction of the sobbing to see her five year old little brother who was hiding under the table nearby as he felt the urge to run and embrace her big sister. 'Stay there' She mouthed at him. He nodded as he hugged his knees to his chest.

"Now tell me, Where did you hide it!?" She snapped as Y/n flinched by her loud voice that filled the entire house.
Y/n didn't answer and glanced under the couch where she hid it and immediately looked away from it. Her aunt looked at the direction where Y/n glanced and realized that she gave away the spot. She then approached towards the couch and bent down to grab a guitar that was hidden under it. "N-No..." Y/n stuttered.

"You think I didn't know that you've been playing this garbage while working or when I'm not around?!" When she described Y/n's guitar as 'garbage', her hands clenched into a fist. The item was very important to Y/n and her aunt dared to call it 'garbage'.

"Mom, Stop!" A boy shouted while running down the staircase. "Mom! Please stop!" Young Eunwoo pleaded.

"Go to your room!" She then turned towards him only to see that he was still standing, not leaving his place. "Now!" she snapped at him making him flinch and ran back to his room.
She then turned back to Y/n with the same furious expression. "Do your work, or you'll get another punishment that'll include your brother." Y/n's head shot up and shook it as a 'no'. "Then start working!" She turned about to walk away with Y/n's guitar.

"Please... Give me back... my guitar." She said tried to stand up. They guitar was the only thing left from their parents.

"Oh this?" She said as she slightly lifted the guitar.

"Yes" Y/n replied weakly. Without hesitation, she slammed the guitar on the floor breaking it. Y/n's eyes widened in shock. It felt like time slowed down as little bits of pieces scattered on the ground, actually beaking only the neck of the guitar and the body was cracked. The only thing that keeps her up, gone

"You won't be needing this! Now start working and clean this mess!" She pointed at the little bits of pieces from the guitar on the floor. She then left, bringing the guitar with her. Y/n watched as she approached towards the cupboard door under the stairs. She unlocked it and threw it in like what she described it earlier, 'garbage'.

"Noona!..."Tears started to roll down from her eyes once again as Soojun came out from under the table as he ran towards her and hugged her as he cried. She turned to her brother and said

"Don't worry. We'll get out of here soon..." She reassured him as she hugged him back.

~•~

"Why don't you give it a go?" Taehyung said with a smile on his face as Y/n turned to him and replied

"I don't know... It's been a while since I played."

"Come on! Please~" He pleaded as he pouted his lips. She giggled by her silly cousin's actions and gave up.

"Alright." She positioned the guitar on her lap and started playing