•Chapter 27: Date•

-At Y/n's house-

After she went to the hospital to see Soojun, she went home to get ready for their date. A few minutes passed and she couldn't find anything to wear for their date. She already had her make up done. She wanted to look good for him but she just couldn't find the right one to wear.
She checked the time and was shocked on what time it already was.

7:45

'Shoot!'

She just grabbed the outfit that she thought of first. She went to the bathroom and changed.

~~~

~~~

A few minutes passed and right as she just finished getting ready, she heard the doorbell. She then made her way towards the front door. She opened it, revealing Yoongi.

She realized they were wearing the same colors

She realized they were wearing the same colors. She looked at him as she slightly blushed, thinking that he looked handsome and intimidating.

He looked up and saw her. His lips slightly parted as he looked at her.

Y/n was confused on why he was looking at her like that. She was thinking maybe it was because her outfit was too much or something.

"Is it too much?" She sighed. "I should've worn something else." She muttered but he heard her and he immediately said,

"No! I-It's perfect." He said and turned away as a tint of red flushed over his cheeks. "You look pretty." He said as he rubbed his nape.

Y/n blushed by his comment and said, "Thanks..."

"Shall we?" He stretched his arm towards her. Y/n smiled as she nodded before she placed her hand on his and followed him towards his car.

~~~

Yoongi took her to a fancy restaurant. They went inside and Yoongi went to the waiter and talked to him as Y/n looked around the place. The waiter led them to their seat which was a private room which was on a second floor of the restaurant. They arrived and the waiter opened the door for them and when he opened it, Y/n slightly gasped in surprise.