•Chapter 15: Feelings•

"What?!" Yoongi slightly flinched by her sudden reaction. Y/n saw him flinch from the corner of her eyes. She turned towards him as she bowed and gave her an apologetic expression. Gesturing him that she's sorry to startle him. She then slightly turned away from him to continue the call.

"How is he, Taehyung?" She said. Yoongi heard what she just said. Something must've happened. He thought.

"Okay! I'm coming." She immediately hung up and turned to Yoongi.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I-I have to go. My brother is awake." She then excused herself and when she bas about to turn and leave, what he said next made her stop.

"Let me take you there." She was confused on to why he wanted to come with her. "No more questions asked. Let's go." He said with the same expression as he walked passed her, leaving the room. She stood there, surprised but then realized she had to go to the hospital and rushed out of the room.

~~~

They arrived at the hospital and Y/n immediately rushed towards the room where her brother was. She opened the door to see SooJun who was lying down on the hospital bed, completely conscious. With a doctor beside him. Taehyung was also in the room and he turned towards the door to see Y/n.

Y/n was on the verge of tears, seeing her little brother finally awake. She immediately approached him and gently held his hand. She then looked at the doctor, "How is he, doc?" She asked.

"We already checked him up. He just woke up so he can't speak yet but, he's okay." He explained. She felt relieved by his explanation. She turned to him as a few tears escaped her eyes. The doctor explained a little more about Soojun as she listened. Meanwhile, Taehyung was about to approach Y/n when he felt someone coming in the room. He turned towards the door and his eyes widened to see,

"Yoongi-Hyung?" He said with a low voice, trying not to gather attention in the room, especially while the doctor is talking to Y/n. He was surprised to see one of his close friends, especially since he didn't expect that they would meet in such a place. Yoongi was also surprised to see Taehyung there but still maintained the same expression. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he approached him.

"I was also about to ask the same thing." Taehyung chuckled. Even though it wasn't a great place or time, he was still happy to see this friend of his after a long time.

"It's a long story hyung." He said.

"Make it short." He replied.

"Well... They're my cousins." He said in a straightforward manner. Yoongi hummed as he nodded, saying that he understood what he said. "How about you hyung? Why are you here?" He asked.

"It's a long story..."

"Make it short." Yoongi turned to him as he raised a brow, showing a slight surprised look because of the same words he used to him. Taehyung smiled, feeling a bit proud of what he said and slightly laughed at his reaction.

"Good one." Yoongi said as he turned away from him. "She works at my company." He replied.

"Then, why are you here? With her?" He asked as he pointed his thumb towards Y/n. He hesitated for a second and then replied,

"Why not?.." His reply made Taehyung confused. But just as he was about to speak, he realized something and turned to him with eyes widened.

'Y/n mentioned it to me that the one who paid for Soojun's surgery was his boss... Could it be...'

"Hyung, was it you who paid for the surgery? My cousin's surgery?" He asked. Yoongi paused before he spoke.

"Yes." Taehyung was even more surprised by his reply, although he was expecting it. Knowing his personality, he didn't expect he would do that.