Year 3030 (Epilogue)

Is this the end?
Is this really how it ends.

Living alone is difficult but..
Living in the dark alone is a whole lot different.

I leave on my own but I have my kids in heart.
But..
He live his life alone. Lonely. Longing for a light that will help him get up.

Now he finally found that light..
But that light also leave him.
Like all people who did the same.
Who build a cage on his heart.

Once upon a time there was Prince of his own kingdom drops on her Mother's room. On hope that in the middle of the night He will hear that story that made him alive. For a long years of unhappy childhood.

"Hello my dearest baby." Her mom called her with sweet and assuring voice. Her sound is like an angel. Angel that, that Prince only have. Other than that? Himself. "What are you doing here?" Her mother asked surprise that her son get out of his room.

"Can you tell that story again, mom?" Her mother got shook by his request. It is unusual for him to ask for a favor. In everything, He limits himself to owe something to others.

"Please?" When he did not get any response.  Her mother smiled instead of saying a word. He lead her son to the bed and both lay.

His mom brush his hair before starting the story.

"Once upon a time their was a Prince who named Jack." Her mom started the story with a smile on her lips. "He's brave and willing to do everything to impress his Father."

"One day, Jack did not go out on his room for a day. Thought he's just resting because 3 days from that day, His dad will introduce him to his people. The next king after his reign. But no..." He's not." Her mom's voice broke and sounded like anytime soon. She'll cry. The little boy open his eyes and stare at her mother. He smiled. For a countable times that smile appeared to his lips. His mom continued so he closed his eyes again.

"On that day, they did not find him in his room. Little did they know he is in his secret place in the palace where he can escape from reality."

"All is searching for him but the only person who knew about that place is his mother."

" "Your dad is worried about you" The queen said to the prince. "Are you tired?" The queen did not get an answer but a nod. "It is okay to stop when it's already wrong. Your dads will for you is so complicated, you know what I mean." Queen touches her cheeck. "One day there will be a girl that'll save you here. Save you from drowning. Love her and take care of her that she will stay for the rest of your life."

"Jack live on his own and meet the girl and they live happily ever after."

"Good night baby." His mother kiss his forehead and say, "You will met her soon."

---
Inang_Maria

Year 3030जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें