7

That's how Yoongi oppar looks at you 🤪

________________

Yoongi's POV:

I watched her walk away but there was nothing I could say that would stop her.

So instead, I followed her.

Dressed like that, I didn't wanna take any chances with her... especially when even I had trouble calming myself down.

Damn y/n, I knew you were pretty but this is what you've been hiding under your hoodies? Can't say I like them anymore...

I caught myself staring at her backside and cleared my throat.

But my mouth hung loose when I saw her walk right into a club.

I mean I was expecting her to rebel by going out to late night parties but this? This was way too bold for a girl who didn't even have many friends to hang out with.

And I don't know why but I felt a pang at that.

It wasn't hard to spot y/n... my eyes always found her. It somehow always astonished how prominent she was to me.

Sandwiched between two guys, she was dancing like there was no tomorrow.

I moved as if floating towards her on impulse but had to stop myself.

I should let her do her thing until she feels better and then take her home safe and sound.

Besides, I knew she would go batshit crazy on me if I just popped in front of her right now and dragged her out.

Instead, I took a seat on the bar counter and kept my eyes glued on the vixen dancing seductively.

I was afraid to take my eyes off her in case she disappeared.

Damn, y/n. I never knew you could be this bold and daring... With me, you always kept everything so.... hidden.

I found myself licking my lips as I ogled her. What a fine, fine woman.

"Hot as fuck, no?," someone said in my ear and I nearly jumped out of my seat. Such was the effect of y/n.

I frowned and looked behind to see the bartender ogling y/n just like I was a moment ago.

"Excuse me?"

"The girl in the black dress," he pointed his chin towards her, without even taking his eyes off her. "Haven't seen her around before."