8

(Imagine yourself as Holly xD)

Before we start, idek if it counts as smut but warning *.* and play seesaw omg ded- okay commence!

*sits patiently waiting for comments*

Yoongi's POV:

By the time I had carried her inside, she was thrashing about in my arms.

I had seen her mother's car in the garage so I knew she was home. I thought better to just bring her over to my house instead of letting auntie see her like... this.

"Let. Me. Goooo!," her words slurred and I frowned as I carried her towards the bathroom.

"Y/n, did you drink?"

Impossible. I was watching her the entire time. She couldn't have.

But to my horror, she giggled. "So what? What if I have?," and she hiccuped.

And now that she laughed, I could smell the faint smell of alcohol on her breath.

Yeah, definitely a good idea to have brought her over.

Sitting on the white marble slab in my bathroom, she looked like a beautiful, reckless mess.

A mess I made.

So it was only fitting that I clean her up.

I grabbed her upper arms and forced her down when she started to get off.

Thrashing her legs to and fro to get free, she looked like a duck what with all the frill of her frock.

I was too busy admiring her melted makeup look to protect myself from her onslaught of legs...

...one of which landed straight in my crotch.

"Agh!!," I fell to my feet as a blinding, searing pain shot up from my groin and I saw stars.

As I toppled over, y/n jumped from the basin and over me, running wobbly for an escape.

"This. Girl-," I grunted as I forced myself to get up on my feet and run after her.

Thankfully she was drunk so she wasn't running at her full speed or my grandpa ass would have never caught a hold of her again.

However, since I was limping and she was struggling with all her might, as soon as I grabbed her waist, she tried to break free, resulting in both of us losing our balance and...

Falling down.

What a night.

A soft moan from below me told me y/n was caged beneath me. she hissed as I shifted atop her. "get off, you fat fucker."