Chapter 6

Toga

After I stopped laughing at my own joke, I skipped towards the lounge to find Izuku and my familiar, Transform who is a Chupacabra. Mum didn't like my familiar, she said it's too creepy and that I have a villan's familiar. But I can't help it! We just both love the sight of blood so much!!! The deep crimson shine that looks as soft as satin. The thin trail it leaves behind as it drops down skin! Glistening orbs that shine like rubies and gems! It's in all of us!!! It flows like a red river of silk just like the red string of fate. This means we are fated to see the blood in us flow right? Right? RIGHT?!?
My hand inched towards my blade that was strapped tight against my inner thigh... I want to see the blood of this boy... The blood of someone pure... I want to cut this Izuku person up... NOW.

I walked in on Transform being petted by a boy who's back was turned to me. I staggered forward with knife pointed toward his cheek. It's so close... Just a quick thrust and I'll see my crimson jewels.

I lunged and yes!!!

Deku

I gasped as my cheek suddenly felt ice cold and then burned in the matter of seconds. I felt tears pool in my eyes and my whole face felt warm. My body froze as a small hand gently landed on my shoulder, twisting me roughly to face them. What I saw was a girl with two messy buns staring me. I tried to blink my tears away only to have one slowly roll down my cheek. As I held back a sniffle, I was suddenly tackled into a hug by the blonde.

Toga

What just happened? I got my blood... I saw it right there... They were beautiful and the brightest shade I have ever seen. But when I saw Izuku's face... That's it... His face. I pulled back from my hug and I looked at him closer. Soft green locks cupped his porcelain face that was littered with hearts of freckles. His flushed cheeks and slightly red nose made him so cute looking! Long, forest green lashes outlined large pupils that were hazy with diamond tears. Izuku had blinked so the diamonds were laced into those lashes causing them to shimmer in the little light. A single tear had fallen over his face and my stomach felt like it was made of stone. Transform had risen from Izuku's lap and licked both the tear and blood away, as if trying to clear the diamond guilt that weighed me down. The Chupacabra didn't even transform...maybe this boy was too cute to copy? I mustn't attack this person again. I can't. He's too cute. I can't hurt him. Oh, this is what boss meant. Well I don't mind losing to him. I just can't lose for him.
I hugged him again leaning into his surprisingly strong chest and I felt him rest his chin on my head. He didn't say anything, just returned my embrace as we sat with me now on his lap instead of my familiar. I hugged Izuku tighter out of jealousy towards my own familiar, I wanted to see the blood of a Chupacabra now. What a funny twist of irony to see the blood of a blood sucker. I'm going to slaug-huh?

Rhythmic patting sent warmth through my body and for once, I feel like I didn't need blood. This is nice. It kinda reminds me of before I got my familiar with... Mum...

I immediately grabbed Izuku's hand and looked him serious in the eye with a deadpan expression.

"Don't do that, it makes it hard for me to want to let go. And I honestly want to let go now but my arms are stuck still."

I looked up to see Izuku looking away from my familiar and smiling down at me, his cut was mostly healed and a heart freckle was already about to bloom over the healed skin.

"Miss, you must be Toga. Transform already explained everything so I forgive you. Everyone needs another chance, second chance don't you think? I'll be your friend so can you please let go? I promise I'll hug you whenever you want and pat your head whenever you need okay? And if you need blood, could you ask me before you suddenly cut me? I'll do my best to make you happy."

Did Izuku not find me creepy? Is my familiar and I really friends with a person this pure? I don't know why but I gave him one last squeeze before I slowly let go and got off his lap. Oh yes, I was supposed to bring him to the boss but I totally forgot when I thought about blood...
Oopsie :p

"Come on Izuku, can I call you Izuku? The boss... Tomo~chan (snorts a little) wants to talk to you now."

I grabbed his hand and slowly got him to his feet, he's slightly taller than me but he's so cute! I watched spellbound, blushing so hard I feel like my face might melt off, as he looked over at the familiars and stayed silent for a minute before smiling a smile that could make angels sing. He then proceeded to pull me gently out of the lounge and oh God...
I think I really like him...