Chapter 35

Kirishima was freaking out trying to figure out where Izuku disappeared to. He snapped out if it when he felt the usual tingle of his familiar wrap itself around him. At first he was confused why the familiar acted on itself and hardened him but his answer was soon given when half the class shoved him out the way, well mainly just Bakugou.

The class didn't know what to do and Todoroki looked up in despair. He felt useless and weak...hold on...

... Mineta was still stuck on the ceiling thrashing about with tape over his mouth.

"I think the grapes are ripe" he said nonchalantly and Momo looked up to see the pervert directly above.

Sero decided to let the creep down and for once, a useful thing spilled out.
"I saw! I could see Midoriya sipping his drink before this villain knocked him out! I wouldn't mind being knocked out by her those if you know what I mean. He was covered and dragged off into mist by that blonde girl with buns! I want to be covered in those... Can I have a reward?...just let me hug u... I wanna squish my face into a girl's brea-"

With all the needed information collected, Bakugou realized that the villain must've been Toga. Izuku had mentioned her before and he saw her when they turned up randomly at their training. Izuku had brought Todoroki and Dabi-

"ICYHOT!!!!" screamed Bakugou desperately, spinning around with his eyes wide.

Todoroki had Dabi's number. After all, the brothers were kind of patched up and spent some time complaining about their father.

Bakugou didn't care about pride at the moment, he needed to find Izuku.

Todoroki grabbed his phone and dialed Dabi's number and time seemed to slow down as the ringing loudly echoed through the room.
.
.
.
Ring
.
.
.
.
Riiiinnnngggggg
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggg....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wazzah ma bruh-dah" slurred a drunk voice from the other end.  The villains were cheering loudly in the background.

"Dabi! Sober up now!!! Midoriya is missing and we think that the blonde girl took him!"

The class were silent listening to the phone that was now on speaker.

"Grrrreen boy? Ya we 'ave 'im" hiccuped the drunk man. "We are torturing 'im at the moment, listen!!!"

The class held their breath as they listened to the ramble of villains. Listening more, they realised that screaming could be heard from the background. The villains must've been cheering at the torture. It made them sick to think that they could even hurt the cinnamon roll.

"WE ARE COMING TO GET HIM BACK" Yelled the class and almost all of them went to change. Todoroki turned off speaker and put his phone up to his ear.

"I want him back. Brother or not, we're coming for him and I'll fight if I have to."

"Nuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Eeeees ours nowww. It's gonna be my turn to torture him next!!!!! Ayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Baiiiiiii ma brudahhh!!!"

And with that, the phone was cut. Todoroki got up and put on his combat shoes, his familiar perched on his shoulder, both wings raised and ready to fight. He stormed out and was greeted by everyone else as well as All Might and Erasure Head. They drive at top speed towards the villains apparent hideout and they surrounded the area. Bakugou went right to the door and knocked.

"Pizza delivery!" He yelled and the cheering halted slightly. At this moment, the walls burst open and the familiars ran in with the partners all standing by. Bakugou joined the adults in with busting through the door as he was L.4 already.

They all stood alert and faced the villains surrounded a small green boy...

Laughing his head off as he was being tickled by Dabi with Toga videoing them and laughing...

Oh...

Izu was totally fine.

All Might had already apprehended some of the villains and Izuku had stopped laughing with confusion. Taking the opportunity, other familiars came in and captured everyone.

Watching his friends being caged up hurt Izuku and tears started to well up in his eyes. He was confused on what to think and what to do. He pleaded All Might to let his friends go and couldn't understand why they were treated like that.

Izuku

Right before my eyes, Tomo is being taken away. Tomo was being held down Halfy and Shocchan was outside probably waiting for him.

I am so confused on what's going on.

Just about an 15 minutes ago, I woke up in the middle of a party that was in full swing. Toga was hugging me and she yelled surprise at me. Apparently it was the day her familiar and her had reached L.4 like Kacchan so everyone was having a party. She wanted to bring me but apparently when Kurogiri tried to get me, I fainted from the smell of alcohol and he just carried me here to see Tomo's teacher.

After I woke up, I was taken to All For One and his familiar boosted my immunity temporarily to alcohol so I could join the party. I tried thanking him but he said he didn't do much before handing me some party clothes, some cute house slippers and a small party bag that was filled with my favourite sweets for later and disappeared into the darkness.

Toga dragged me to the middle of the room before tackling me to the floor...oh no...

Screaming, I yelped as the tickling didn't stop and I was laughing my lungs out.

Dabi was drunk and videoing me and Toga whilst laughing too. He suddenly picked up his phone and I could hear his drunken slur. Toga then grabbed my sides and started tickling them faster. I was screaming and all their friends were cheering.

It finally stopped and I breathed a sigh of relief. I tickled Toga back and she was quickly reduced to a puddle of giggles. She was screaming at Dabi and trying to get up but I was tickling her too much for her to do anything.

Next thing I know, Dabi was tickling me and I was laughing with Toga collapsed on the floor. It was so fun to finally spend time with Tomo and his friends but then...

3rd pov

Izuku was crying as everyone was being cuffed and shoved roughly into prisoned police cars. He didn't know what to do. He wanted everything to stop.

He didn't want to be alone.

Not again.