Chapter 34

Toga dissapeared in a mist before any answers were told and Izuku felt the need to run to Bakugou.

He turned around but before he could go, a muffled groan came from the cupboard nearby. Out of curiosity, Izuku opened it to see Denki tied up in tinsel almost naked and had a small cleaned up needle wound on his arm.

"Toga... Really??!"

Pulling Denki out of the cupboard, Izuku dressed him and checked that he was alive. He was, just knocked out cold.

He tucked Denki into bed and went downstairs to Bakugou with his mind whirring.

"KACCHAN!!!" Izuku yelled and the angry Pomeranian swore at the top of his lungs as he popped his head around the door.

"SHUT IT NERD!!!!" Screamed back Bakugou as he showed a pot in his arms. "I'M FUCKING MAKING SOBA BECAUSE ICYHOT REFUSES TO FUCKING EAT"

Todoroki sat there stone faced and Uraraka was next to Tsu munching mochi. Mina was taking pictures of Bakugou and laughing because he was forced to wear the frilly pink apron. There weren't any other ones and he refused to cook without an apron because he wanted no "germs" anywhere near his food.

Izuku sat down next to Mineta who was next to Momo and he was creeping closer and closer to her. He was about to grab her around the waist when Sero's familiar grabbed him with tape and strung him to the wall. Sero was upstairs with Denki just in case he wakes up.

Koda was by the windowsill with Jiro and they were humming sings to the birds that were now perched. Tokoyami had finally stopped moping over his cursed fortune and was playing a board game with Shoji as Iida started telling Mineta off while trying to avoid all the familiars that had dog piled at the center of the room.

"Time to fucking eat you damn extras!!!" Yelled Bakugou as he dropped food into plates and bowls.

The others all wearily eyed the food all wondering if it was edible or not as Izuku immediately ran up to a place and Bakugou gave him a bowl of katsudon. Beaming, he gave Bakugou a hug before digging in.

This relaxed the class as the green cinnamon roll giggled as he ate and they all sat down excitedly to try the class murderer's food. The class sighed in bliss as the warm delicious food cascaded down their hungry throats, their taste buds tightened with happiness. Realizing how hungry they were, soon the happy shouts of seconds rang around. Todoroki even gave a half smile as he slurped up with ice cold soba, he even complimented the katsudon as he tried a mouthful when Izuku fed him, much to most of the class's dissiproval.

Koda and Sato had made many desserts from different types of fluffy sponge cake decorated with fresh wild berries collected by the birds.

Denki and Sero came down and the cheerful mood came to a stop. The two sat down and Bakugou handed them both food which they ate ferociously before grabbing a cake and joining the class who were now done and spread around the room together.

Izuku started explaining what he discovered and Bakugou nodded towards Explo before they merged. The class watched as Izuku closed his eyes and listened for Explo's voice and almost immediately found it.

"Hey Explo, can Kacchan hear me?" Asked Izuku silently.

"Heck yeah I can hear you Deku, your fucking voice is in my head." Bakugou's voice rang loudly in Izuku's and they both realized that the rest of the class can't hear them. Smiling, the two quickly chatted up a plan silently and the prank started.

Izuku fainted on the floor without moving and all the familiars in the room all fell too. Bakugou's eyed closed and he stood still without moving.

The class panicked and soon an uproar started. Uraraka hugged Izuku worriedly whilst Mina poked Bakugou's cheeks. The class all clutched at their still familiars and some started to panic. Todoroki's eyes forrowed before he got up and checked Izuku's pulse and then Bakugou's before sighing in relief. At least they were alive.

Shinsuo picked up Izuku bridal style before putting him flat in the sofa among the familiars while Shoji picked at Bakugou and sat him near.

The class puzzled and what do do and soon they huddled to try an think of a solution. Behind them, Izuku, Bakugou and the familiars all smiled inwardly as they chatted freely without moving. Electrification was telling everyone jokes and soon, Dark Shadow was trying his best to not laugh.

"Hey Dark Shadow" smirked Electrification,
"W-hee hee-w-what?" Giggled Dark Shadow, trying to not laugh.

The class were beginning to freak out more and Shinsuo was running upstairs to find Aizawa who was apparently in the warm bathroom doorway because he couldn't wriggle two more metres to his room.

"My partner called me immature, do you know what I said?" Smirked Electrification,
"I don't -hee hee- know" smiled Dark Shadow.

Aizawa rolled down the stairs as Electrification finished.

"I said, get out of my fort!!!"

"Kya ha haaaa!!!!" Wheezed Dark Shadow out loud falling off the sofa and onto the floor. At sight, the rest who were trying to hold back their laughs burst and soon, all the familiars were rolling around the floor while looking at their partners who had looks of bewilderment. The confused look only made the familiars laugh louder and Aizawa just wiggled back up the stairs annoyed that he was woken up.

Explaining the joke, Izuku laughed with the familiars while Bakugou smirked by the side. The class all smiled with relief to know it was only a prank and asked what was so funny.

After a few more exchanges in jokes, the class all dog piled on the sofa and a movie was put on, a horror movie.

"I NEED DRINK OF WATER" Shrieked Izuku jumping off the sofa as he rushed to the kitchen after a jump scare. The class cooed at his cute behaviour and a few asked for drinks too.

Grabbing multiple glasses, Izuku filled them with the drink that Iida suggested to buy in bulk and gave them out before returning to get himself a glass. Sipping on the cool drink, Izuku felt a small tap on his shoulder.

Turning around, Izuku blacked out and his body was surrounded in a black mist before disappearing.

A couple minutes had passed and Kirishima was getting worried. He got up to check on the cute boy about being scared and was going to offer to hug him but entering the kitchen, he panicked and turned around yelling.

All the was in the kitchen was a spilled cup of juice.

Izuku was gone.