Chapter 23

Aizawa

Problem child helped Kirishima before I could and I'll admit his advice was spot on. Kirishima wasn't doing the correct improvements and was making little process. I was going to tell him to increase his stamina by running a mini marathon whilst he and his familiar were together but this wouldn't count for endurance as much so problem child's solution was actually more accurate and overall more helpful.

I sighed realising that this kid's insight into familiar's is probably the reason why All Might agreed to recommend him.

Movement caught my eye and I watched Todoroki wake again, this time stirring up the villain leaning against problem child who stretched and turned around. I observed as the black haired villain shooed away the sparrow sized familiars resting in the green mop of fluffy hair and placed his chin there before looking down to face Todoroki. At the same time, the other villains there noticed the movement too and got up making their way towards problem child and I sighed again, I'm going to have to get out of my sleeping bag don't I?

I heaved my body up and make my way slowly towards the problem group. I heard some clashing in the background and I assume it was All Might destroying the apparent 'toy' the villains brought with them. As the thought washed over my head, the nomu, as they're called apparently, came flying over my head and landing into the centre of the pond.

I am not paid enough to deal with this...

I saw as Shigaraki looked it the direction of the pond and sighing and muttered about a failure before turning his attention of the innocent and oblivious child. The blonde girl started whining and started to...rub her face on Midoriya's... Okay?

I wasn't sure whether to stick around for potential information or leave because my headache was getting worse and I didn't need to make it even more agitated.

I sat with earshot of the group and decided to half sleep, I wanted my rest and I was close enough to act. Pleased with my decision, I heaved my body into the warmth of my cave and my lids felt heavy. My breathing slowed, and my heart pumped steadily. The sweet arms of sleep tilted my head and my thoughts fazed in and out of consciousness.

The problem child...the villains... mysterious power...cats...All Might...so called toys...cat toys...work...cute kid...familiars...cat ears are soft...wanna stroke a cat...wanna...huh?

My hands twitched as it make into contact with something soft. Half asleep, I petted the soft thing in my hand and rubbed gentle circles in the side. My fingers traced a soft earlobe and I stopped.
Earlobe?
I opened my eyes once again and instead of being greeted by a harsh bright light, I awoke into the emerald eyes of the problem child. Oh jeez what now...

My hand was ruffling his hair and I'll admit, as fluffy as it looked, it's fluffier. It reminded me of that one cat I found of the street but more tangled.

While lost in thought, I kept petting the problem child's hair and I'll admit it was very soothing. This kid makes me admit a lot of things...

Getting up and clearing my throat, I saw that the class training was coming to an end and the students were all huddled together by the edge of the platform away from the villains that were hanging off Midoriya. I sighed realising that asking heroes to pretend to be friends with villains wasn't easy and I knew I had to do something.

"Okay Midoriya, how about you introduce everyone to your friends? This can also test how much you know about everyone so how about a small description?"

I smile to myself because this is basically public humiliation since he hasn't spoken to everyone in the classroom yet, I need a laugh in this God damn job anyway. These kids are exhausting.