Chapter 53

It had been just over a week when the group reconnected with the rest. It was an understatement to say that it hurt to see the stone cold body of Izuku's.

They slowly walked over to Attract who was still standing where Izuku had disappeared crying softly. As they neared, instinct took over and the Selkie grabbed at the body.

She gently embraced it and cooed happily and her blue glow slowly started to dissipate. The familiars and people started to move again and there was no more chaos. They were all aware while they were in that frozen state and everyone was given a mental image of what was going on. They all wished for the soul of this young boy to be returned.

All the familiars in the world all agreed especially at the idea of a human communicating with them.

The nomus had no sense of self but even they instinctivly howled.

All for One and All Might looked at each other just as principle Nezu came up with an idea.

If the two most powerful people were to work together....

But it wouldn't happen, OfA and OfA have been at each other's throats since the beginning of the familiars first appearance... Unless...

Nezu hopped onto a truck and with his familiar back, he could think faster and more efficient.

Seraphims see that the ruler of life and death see. So what if all life on a planet was thinking the same thing? The idea was completely far fetched but it was probably their best shot.

He turned to All for One knowing the odds weren't in his favour. After all, why would a villain care about the life of a teenager?

But when he asked, his eyes widened for the first time... All for One simply agreed. He asked for nothing nor did he establish any rules. He just...said sure...

High up in another realm, Izuku's small soul was being washed in a golden bath. He was being cradled by his seraphim and their bond was strong. The seraphim had it's wings plucked as they were tainted with pain and they were now regrowing completely clean.

After the cleansing process, the seraphim took Izuku's hands and gave it a light kiss. Their bodies glowed and their two souls returned to being one.

Izuku wandered the realm of happy afterlife and walked into an enchanted garden, he walked around and heard a familiar song. It was one of the ones he use to sing with To-.....who?

A headache came over him and pain jolted through his body... nevermind... anyway! The song! He's never heard of it before and it was so catching!!!

He wandered over and saw a two people dancing among the leaves. It was a young woman with flowing dark green hair wearing Selkie clothing. She was dancing in the arms of a man with ash black hair and two Chimera wings sprouting from his back.

The two were in their own little world a d Izuku was fixed to the spot.

"M-m-mum?...." He tiptoed closer, heart pounding.

Inko turned around and smiled, her arms wide open for a hug. "There you are! Come dance with your father and me!"

Happiness flowed through his soul and his eyes lit up with glee, Izuku ran towards his parents and gave them both a tight hug.

He never wanted to let go but something was off...

He looked at his father who smiled at him, his strong arms felt like they could protect him from...well whatever, only pure love and light was in him now, anything else just hurts.

The family as a three sat down at a picnic and Izuku happily laughed. He giggled as he watched his mother attract little orbs of juice in the air and made him catch it with his mouth. He didn't know his mother could do that without a famili-you know what? That goes matter.

His father huffed up little puffs of fire every time they laughed and it made them all shriek with excitement.

Except... something was wrong...

The spell that Nezu thought about wasn't easy. In order to combine the powers of the world's two powerhouses, they needed to concentrate the power. They...needed a vessel...

"I'll do it"

There was no hesitation as both Tomura and Bakugou stepped forward, except...

Todoroki also stepped forward, then so did Toga, then Uraraka, then Dabi, Iida, Tsu, Shinsuo... everyone who has ever met Izuku stepped forward. The familiars all came forward too, they wanted to get him back no matter what.

Nezu smiled knowing full well that he had already planned to volunteer himself as well and stepped forward.

All the familiars that Izuku had saved formed a ring around All for One and All Might. They all poured their power into the people. The pixies emptied their life pouches and golden dust filled the air. Goblins had power floating out in wisps of silver smoke. The unicorn split into eight different bodies and they all poured power into the vessels. Once one body was full, another was being filled. Without the familiars even a percentage done, all the vessels present were brimming with power. The effect started to reach strangers too and since everyone was silent and weary over the frozen time that happened only minutes ago, they were all immediately understanding.

The spell was reaching everyone...

All for One started releasing every single one of the familiars he's been collecting since he was born while All Might poured out the cultivated raw form of his own power and started the spell.

Since Toshinori's familiar was an archangel, he had the power to contact the ruler himself but the power to change a fate of a life that was under the ruler's direct control wasn't something a mere mortals could do.

Selkie and Chimera stood next to each other while this happened, the two embracing tenderly.

They were going to do it, they were going to bring Izuku back.