Chapter 32

Back to original story.

Last actual chapter, the characters are washing themselves at an onsen in the mixed bath with a certain someone giggling.

Izuku finished washing Bakugou's back and he turned around to see the others weren't done. Bakugou sauntered into the bath expecting Izuku behind but instead, he went towards Mineta and Sero.

Sero had finished washing himself and didn't know what to do with the perv. Izuku told him and Mineta's familiar to go enjoy themselves as he grabbed a towel. Adding a little bit of soap, he started washing the purple grape's back as he started conversation.

"Mineta, I know you like the girls a lot but we are here to have fun okay? The class seems to be wary of you specifically and it's a little sad at how you are treated. I hear you are a big perv that want to cause trouble for the girls but I feel like that isn't right. A perv is someone who is horrible and disgusting, do you remember the man with the rabbit familiar that you met with at the mall? He was a perv from the train that made me really scared. If you end up like him, no one is going to be your friend Mineta! Now please behave, at least for me? Pretty please?"

Izuku finished washing the grape with Mineta speechless. His eyes were spinning and his body was confused. Izuku was definitely a guy... But a really soft one with a pretty face, girly features and...

"Okay!!!? I'll just be normal, in fact, I'll sit next to Sero! How's that?"

Mineta got up and waddled towards Sero with confusion all over his face. He didn't know what to do, he was straight right?

Half the class had turned up and most of them were in the bath, large pools hung overhead in floating bubbles contained crystals for familiars and all of the familiars in Izuku's armband came out to chill. He did it secretly though so only Bakugou realized where all the familiars came from.

"Join us Deku!!!" Called the slimes as they wriggled around making the lights change to their colours. "We haven't spoken since earlier, and you haven't met Nightshade yet!" Called Daylight as he reflected the evening light into thousands and beams through his crystal body, his mane a brilliant orange yellow hue.

The sun was about to set and Izuku called over Zero Gravity who floated him towards the bubbles. Daylight greeted him but as they were about to link, he started to change. His now sunset like mane that was like the sky was now growing longer and longer. Navy strips appeared and the sky above darkened. There were even a few silver specs that shimmered like stars. But it was his body that shocked Izuku. Crystal was fading away to a more clear blue and the unicorn started to disappear.

 Crystal was fading away to a more clear blue and the unicorn started to disappear

The colours changed and a new being stood there for a moment, power charging up.