Chapter 7

Shigaraki (this is all for one btw, and yes, that's where tomura's name came from)

I leaned back into my leather black chair as I slowly watched "Tomura's condition" walk out of the lounge holding hands with one of the underlings, ah yes...the blood girl. She seems more psychotic than usual with a beastie look in her eyes. Oh no, if she tries to get blood from this Izuku boy, my successor may leave. I raised my hand to command my familiar to teleport the boy out as the blonde bimbo lunged forward, arms outstretched.

Wait a second. I stared with mild interest as the blood girl... Hugged the Izuku boy... Without killing him. Instead she whined for her head to be patted? Did this boy tame her? My successor told me he could tame familiars which could force the human to bend to their will. I had originally agreed to this condition because sending an ace like this to infiltrate UA is like striking jackpot. The boy can definitely do it. I will use him like a pawn to... A pawn? That somehow sounds wrong... But I don't know the difference between what's wrong and what's not. My own familiar All for One, is a Cerberus and demon hybrid. I used my familiar as a test subject to my most successful illegal research and turned it into what I call a nomu. I usually just combine humans with their familars in my research but they all usually turn into mindless dolls. I wanted to see how this boy's anatomy. How is he formed?
As much as I wanted to tear him apart, limb by limb, I don't know why but something deep inside is telling me to stop. Maybe it was a me from the earlier year of my life? I don't remember anything anymore, only my goal to change the society. But change it to what? This boy is making me remember unnecessary things, urrr... Just make him go to that stupid school. I got everything ready already. It's not like I particularly care or anything. (baka)

A/n Sorry, the more I write the more I wanted to turn him into a tsundere 😂
Anyway, on with the story.

I raised a finger and All for One immediately rose up. One of its heads opened its mouth and a hologram came out showing me the teacher meeting that was happening in UA as I spoke.

"Good evening everyone, I expect that All Might should be here soon?"

I watched in slight amusement as the teachers all panicked and tried attacking the hologram of me I sent them only to eventually realize it was a futile effort. I watched their mouse principal hop off the chair and walk over to my hologram and politely ask.

"If you don't mind me asking, my familiar has analysed the situation and there seem to be only one solution that has a question that needs to be answered.
1. The only way you would know about All Might joining this school is if you had either spies in the teachers or if you are the reason he decided to join at such a specific time.
2. You are a careful man seeing as you are known as the Symbol of Evil and sending a hologram here despite knowing all the risks is only a move for personal reasons.
3. This means it's a 84% chance that the random fight 5 years ago between you and All Might may not be so random after all."

"And finally my question, I can tell that you need a specific thing at UA so you might as well tell us now. What do you want?"

Man... This mouse is a head teacher for a reason.

"To be blunt, I want to send a student to this school."

I watched as murmers broke out among the teachers and observed that the mouse had not moved. He's probably analyzing the information again... I waited for 27 seconds before he started to move again.

"This student you mention, as much as I want to think he's a spy, my familiar cannot find a reason for why you wouldn't send him through the normal exams unless he's isn't a spy and this is for sentimental reasons only. But even then, why wouldn't you send him through the exams the normal way? The only logical explaination is that although this student you mention is not a spy nor probably a villan in the face of society, he's still special. In fact, so special that you see fit that only All Might can train him or recommend him. Am I right?"

Exactly. I replied glad that I didn't need to explain myself. I then proceeded to drop the last bomb on them. That he didn't have a familiar.

The head froze once again and it was a full 73 seconds before he started to move again.

"As much as I want to find a reason, I can't pinpoint a good one. He doesn't have a familiar meaning he's either not part of this city or is a villan not registered in the system. However my analysis claims that he's not a villan so he must not part of this city. On the other hand, it's wise to take your words that the problem seems to be only the familiar so it means that this boy has been hidden from the world, perhaps hidden from both good and bad. Am I on the right track?"

Indeed he was, I sighed as I grabbed the papers in front of me and threw them towards another open mouthed head of my familiar. The papers burned and teleported into staff room in a burst of silver demon sludge. It was never comfortable watching that power in play but it was one of the only teleportation powers he had stolen.

"These papers have the information of this boy. Make him into an official citizen and train him to be who he wants to be. You will see soon enough why I haven't made him into a villan. He's really cu-interesting. Yes, interesting. Do not hurt him or else you will have hell to pay, but it's not like I care or anything. Ehem... Good day."

I watched the mouth of my familiar close as the hologram in the staff room dissappeared. What's gotten into me? Man, I think this kid is kinda scary. Makes me wanna adopt him. Scary as he is...he's pretty cute.

Wait... What?