Chapter 21

Todoroki

What is he doing with my brother's familiar...he doesn't look anything like my brother when he left...

Although...sure his hair was black but it still had the weird "just got out of bed" look. Sure his skin was burned and attached to him with metal stitches but it was still him...

Dabi- "sup lil' bro, is the old man still alive?"

Yup... definitely him.

I glared at him like I wanted to kill. My eyes started to sting and hurt, I really didn't want to see him again after he left. After all, it was his fault that he became more of an absolutely asshole when he abandoned the thing we call family. My vision clouded and my mind started to heat up. The familiar started to grow in size and spears of ice protruded from the ground, all pointed and sharp as a knife. I wanna scream...and shout... (A/n and let it all out🎶🎶)

"I had to through torture time and time again because of you! You disappeared from my life and left me! After you left, mum was driven so insane that she almost tried to kill me! And then he tried to kill mum! You abandoned us and turn up now?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!How DARE you just turn up as if NOTHING has happened!!! I spent THREE YEARS trying to desperatly forget you!!! I-I...I don't know what to think anymore..."

All air left my lungs and I desperately gasped for air. The weight that clamped on my shoulders lifted a bit as oxygen slowly filled my body again. My hands shook as my vision cleared up, I looked around and realized what was around me.

The fire was out now but instead, the whole floor was covered in ice. Izuku was still wrapped in the villain girl and my brother but instead of being surrounded by a ring of blue fire, he was in a cage of my ice with all the edges pointed at him. I suddenly felt pain on my stomach and before I realized what was going on, I was flung onto the floor coughing up blood.

I hadn't realized that I let go of Bakugou and forgot that if I hurt Izuku in any way, he'd be the first to try and kill me. I slowly picked myself up and watched as Bakugou fearlessly walked up Izuku and destroy all the ice around him in a single explosion.

He gave Izuku a hug and started whispering into his ear and Izuku then smiled before grabbing my brother by the hand and slowly coming to me. Wait, what?

He looked at my familiar and seconds later, the familiar, the size of a sparrow, had flown over to him and pearched on his shoulder. I didn't even know it could become that small...

I zoned out slightly at the thought and when I snapped out if it, my brother and I were shaking hands.

"W-w-w-what? Wait...I'm confused...Touya?"

"I don't go by that name anymore lil' bro, I ditched my name the day I ditched the old man. I'm Dabi now."

"Wait, Dabi? I'm still confused, I have a lot of questions. Why did you leave? Where did you go? Why is your skin like that? Have you seen mum? Why are you here?"

"Woah woah woah, call yourself down. Jeez... Okay then, one, I left because Dad is fucking annoying and disowned me whilst telling me that I can't bring you with me or else he'll kill Fuyumi. Two, I was in the streets for a month sleeping in random corners until these guys found me and said I can join their group. Three, notice how the old man always have his face on fire? He says it's a way of showing dominance but the truth is that I tried killing him before I left and used a power move that both burned me and him. I managed to set that ugly mug of his on fire but only managed to scar this chin area. He's using fire to hide damaged skin, I'm just clipping it up like this. Four, no I haven't seen mum. I tried sneaking into her room one time but the old man was there and dragged her out, I had to leave because I was really weak seeing as it was only 4 days since I left home. And lastly five, I'm here because my boss wanted to see Izu here and to try out a toy on All Might. Anything else?"