CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL

Off from the story.

"Hey!!! I have a great idea!!!" Shrieked Mina jumping excitedly as she looked up from her phone.

The class had got together to celebrate Christmas Eve and were strolling through the mall.

"SLUMBER PARTYYYYYYYYYY" She shrieked gaining a whole lot of weird looks from other shoppers.

Most of the class hummed in agreement while some complained a bit. Izuku bounced on the toes of his feet and the few who complained agreed to go.

The ran around buying a whole bunch of things they never would any other time of year (except for Denki who finds it funny buying a Christmas tree in mid-July) and soon they all rocked up to Mina's house.

All familiars who could fly decorated the outside of the house while their partners readied the decor to be flown up. Half the other familiars decorated the inside of the house while the other half helped out with food.

All preparations were done and the class happily looked around their decorated masterpiece and Izuku noticed something.

"Snow!!!" He shrieked before running outside, leaving a trail of footprints and the rest of the class running after him.

By the time the others were out, Izuku had already made a snow angle in the snow and was stocking up on snowballs.

Bakugou let out a wild screech before picking up one of them and started pelting the class.

"DIE DIE DIE DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE" he screamed as he picked up the balls two by two and flung them with great accuracy at the others. They all hit dead on target because Izuku had made a link to all the familiars so they were all too busy gossiping in the corner to care.

The dynamic duo pelted everyone and any ball coming their way was deflected by Explo who just cared about the thrill of a snowball exploding in his face.

Izuku laughed happily remembering the times when he use to practice making the snow balls quickly so he could help Bakugou.

Once Bakugou was satisfied and finally done with pelting the class, he sauntered into the house amused and happy. Izuku sat back and started making a snowman from the broken balls of snow but there wasn't enough.

Todoroki came along and called over Halfy who ended up, with great concentration, creating more than enough snow.

Izuku made a lot of snow bunnies which Koda loved a lot. Jiro came out of the house dressed in a big coat and squatted by the door, scooped at a handful that got Denki right on the nose, before walking back into the house.

Momo who was beside Todoroki, sighed before getting up to follow Jiro muttering how it's a waste to not wear a coat she especially made.

The afternoon dragged and Izuku was starting to feel cold. He ended up going to Ojiro and wrapped his tail around his body.

Ojiro was very confused but seemed happy as he used is tail to pick up Izuku before walking back into the house.

Mina saw Izuku shivering before feeling cold herself, that gave her a good idea.

Running into the kitchen, she pulled out a bunch of drinks a d started mixing them all for a punch before finding the one she wasn't allowed.

The alcohol.

Drink

"POOL PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY" warbled Mina as the sun began to set, before collapsing on the floor and falling asleep.

Kirishima looked at the label.

70% alcohol

Looks like pool party is for tomorrow then 🤣