Chapter 18

Deku

I jumped off Halfy mid-air while telling him to go back to Shocchan because I knew that their bond was fragile enough as it is when they are together, let alone apart. As much as I'm worried for their relationship, there's one thing in my mind right now and it's the person I'm about to land on. I wasn't worried, I've done this a ton of times before. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes as I fell.

Arms made of bone wrapped around me and I saw Decay looking down at me.

"Thanks for catching me like usual Decay :3" I smile as I silently voiced my thoughts, "How have you been since I saw you like two weeks ago?"

"Not bad Deku, that is the name you go by now right? Anyway, you really need to tell me when you decide to fall out of heaven again."

"urrrr, again with the cheesy pickup lines? What's up with you and clichés honestly, is Tomo seriously secretly like this like you say? Anyway, what are you guys up to? Everyone thinks your a villan but I don't see any minions or any crazy people in suits..."

"One, yes my partner secretly practices cheesy lines like this but never uses them. It keeps him up and night so he always lacks sleep, making him cranky. Two, we're here to visit you but we didn't know how so we broke a few things and snuck our way in, our Master also said that he had a business with All Might so there's that too. Three, I think we are the villans... I mean, we did kinda just sneak our way into here by hijackings a couple things but hey ho, whaddaya know? Who cares :p"

"You guys are seriously... Wow... Welp, guess I'll catch up with Tomo and tell the others it's okay. Is there anyone you want to talk to that I can connect you with?"

"Hmmm... How about the other 'villan' familars? I want to catch up on a mystery murder series that Transform recommended me. There's lots of romance scenes that I like but she keeps ruining it by saying that the blood glistening down their arms as they embrace is sexy. Urrrrr, girls amirite? Jeez, I really need to get out of my shell meet others... Nah, not happening. "

We spoke for about another minute with me telling him that Toga and Transform are both lovely girls and they all have different things they like. These two just have a liking to blood. Unusual but it's okay.

I then realized I was still in Decay's arms before I got off and linked him with Transform and all the nearby familars, before blocking the link and made my way to Tomo.

"Decay said that you wanted to see me and All Might? And that you broke into a couple things just to see me... Really Tomo?"

I gave him a questioning look before smiling and giving him a hug. I was so glad to see him again.

"Sup Izu, and yes... I may or may not have hacked and hijacked a couple networks to say hi to you... Anyway, Master has a toy for All Might and I need to give it to him before we can speak. Mind waiting with you teachers before I see you?"

I nooded in understandment and made my way towards Kacchan and Shocchan who looked utterly confused, Shocchan more. I made a new link between Explo, Halfy and me and asked them if they can bring all of us to Aizawa. I then joined Kacchan and Explo's back whilst Halfy kinda grabbed Shocchan and we all flew into the air. The way Halfy held Shocchan reminded me of how Cremation brought me to Tomo with Dabi...

I cut the link between the two familiars before me as we landed and I quickly explained what I learned to Aizawa. He looked at me funny before sighing and told me to go in the tent as he needed a word with the class that were being rounded by Thirteen. He whispered something to her and she nodded before huddling up in a group with the class.

There was more whispering but instead of eavesdropping, I did as I was told and went into the tent waiting for Tomo.

I'm bored...