2. Theft

I had to admit, the rain day off from school yesterday was nice. Today school was on and I sat inmy third hour History Class. I sat in the back corner silently, I didn't sit next to anyone, or even talk to anyone. Silence was good for me. Each day of silence seemed that classes went faster. I had at least one class with Bob adn Ray, even lunch. I had that with them too, lunch was in twenty minutes.

"Okay, someone tell me a news report from this month. Anyone know?" Mrs. L (Before you ask, she's based on a real teacher. Even though she loves One Direction and I don't, she's still badass.) asked looking around. She asked this every week. Its a question on anything that has happened recently. No one answered, I was surprised. No one mentioned the escapist. "Anyone?" Mrs. L asked. I raised my hand awkwardly. "Ah, Iero. What have you go to say?" Mrs. L asked excitedly, she seemed to bounce on her feet. As anyone could tell, I don't talk much in class at all.

"What about the murderer that escaped Stone Prison?" I suggested, she nodded and everyone looked at me. "Nothing ever happens in Lupus, but this? This is big. What if he comes here?" I said.

"Doubt it, maybe he'd kill you, Freak Iero." someone said.

"Did anyone hear who he killed?" Someone else asked, no one had answers.

"There is a chance he could come here, but who knows. HOpefully he'll be caught by then." Mrs. L said. "There's going to be a report done at lunch. You'll learn some more stuff then, I want everyone to do a paper on this murderer." She ordered. (Luckily, this teacher..doesn't believe in homework :D) "Anyone know his name?"

"Gerard Arthur Way." I answered quickly. I just had to answer, Mrs. L smiled and nodded at me. The rest of the hour went by and next we had lunch. I got my thing of propbably poisoned food and sat down by Bob and Ray at a lunch table. My view of the cafeteria televisions still good. The school always played teh Stone News during all cafeteria hours. In almost five minutes, they'd have another report on the escapist with black hair.

"Can I drive you home today, Frank?" Ray asked in a protective tone.

"FroToro, I'll be fine." I said, he sighed heavily.

"But, what if the killer is out there and you die?" Ray asked, Bob laughed.

"Ray, this kid can hold his own. He'll be fine. P,lus, he could fight if need be." Bob said.

"Thanks Bobert." I said smiling at him, Bob nodded smoothly and grinned. "Ray, I'll be fine. Its no big deal." I said with a shrug. The news report flashed a picture of Stone Prison. The high building with security everywhere. Barely anyone escapes and makes it out, so that makes me wonder how Gerard Way did manage.

"Gerard Arthur Way, the escapist from Stone Prison has been sighted. One man claimed the escapist had been spotted crossing the road near Lupus Woods, he is injured and cops couldn't find any sign of him in the woods. Anyone near that area should steer clear, this man is highly dangerous. I fyou see him or know anything of his whereabouts contact the police immediately."

The tv flasheda nother picture of Gerard Way, it was different from the one they showed yesterday. This time his olive eyes were looking off to the side, his body restrained to a pair of handcuffs, he had scars and cuts all over his face, all the way down to his neck.

"I'm driving you home." Ray said intently. I glared at him. "Frank, I'm serious. " he siad.

"I'll run or something." I said. "I just don't want a ride." I said with a shrug, Ray sighed.

"Fine, but if you die, its your fault not mine. You're the one who declined my offer." Ray said.

"He's not even that scary. He's probably tiny." Bob said, he then glanced at me. "Unless he's next to Frankie." He added witha laugh.