18. A New Area

A/N: this is reuploaded and edited to a new chapter because I was a dumbass and fucked it up on my app for my phone. oops :P So yeah, hoping to make it better ya know. So please, comment on what you think. c:

~The Song Coming Down is Great

XoXog

_____________________________________

*~*Time Lapse 3 Months*~*

I had packed up and left home half a month ago. Gerard and I moved together to a town far away from Running-Stone and LupusVillage. My parents agreed to let me leave, they just assumed that I would come back soon.

We rented a normal sized apartment, and Donna sent us money every week for food and stuff. No one recognized Gerard so he was totally fine. He also got his hair cut, he still looked sexy as hell, but he looked so different without his long raven locks.

The apartment was nice, we had to share a bed, but Gerard didn't seem to mind. He was a person who liked cuddling. I loved having him close to me too.

Gerard was even allowed to go outside and in public, this town that we moved to wasn't even aware of Running-Stone. I told an old lady about it one day when she asked where I moved from, I guess it wasn't even on the map or something. it was just that small.

I got a small job at a restaraunt coffee shop and Gerard did too, he had his own little alias, it was Roxas. I swear he was such a creative dude I had no idea where he came up with that name, but who knows anyway?

Other than that, everything was okay. There wasn't anything to wory about, we didn't have to wory about Gerard being taken anymore.