10. You Make Me Scared

I ran into the loft straight to the bathroom. I was about to hurl, I fucking saw a person I know be ripped apart, by a human. Is that even possible?! I threw up after collapsing over the toilet, I could just see Gerard stabbing Carter's stomach with that force that lifted him up over and over again. And then the cracking of the sternum ringing through my ears. No one ever wants to hear bones cracking. Its a horrible noise, I don't think I will ever forget it.

I don't know how long I was throwing up, but I just couldn't stop. It hurt so much to have seen that. Carter was dead, people were going to suspect I was part of it. The school knew he tormented me! I stopped throwing up finally, I got up and drank some water, then I went and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. But it seemed like it lasted forever.

I kind of dozed off, but in my dreams I was just floating, like a dead body in a river. Just floating along in a sea of white. I didn't try to stop or move. But then I was sucked into reality with a hand on my shoulder. I jolted awake

"Huh?!" I asked flailing an arm out, it could have been a scary murderer. I opened my eyes and sure enough, it was a scary murderer, drenched in blood of his victim. "Gee?" I said.

"Sh." Gerard hummed, he took my hand gently and pulled me up, picking me up off the bed, he carried me into the bathroom and had me sit on the sink counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked, he pulled out the first aid kits, he must have seen me put them underneath the sink. He then pressed a damp cloth to my lower lip, I could feel the water sting. His hazel eyes were soft and caring, the cloth's liquid dripped down my chin and he wiped it off with a thumb. I flinched again, he cleaned the bloody handprint he gave me earlier off of my face and then wiped the blood off my nose. He cleaned the cut on my lip, his eyes full of concentration. "Gee, what're you-" I was cut off when he pressed a finger to my lips keeping me quiet. He then ran his fingers through my hair and looked at me.

"You're scared." Gerard whispered. I nodded slowly. Gerard frowned slightly and sighed. "I'm sorry that I frighten you." He said quietly.

"Clean the blood off of you." I said. Gerard nodded and I tugged at his shirt until he pulled it off. I ran a finger over the stitches on his shoulder. "I'll redo them later." I told him, he nodded and I got up and went back to the bed. I heard him start the shower, k closed my eyes listening to him hum Sixx:A.M. Dead Man's Ballet.

****Dream****

I felt a hand on my shoulder, the floating feeling taking over. Was it my hand, or was it someone else's, I wiggled my fingers, it wasn't my hand. I opened my eyes only to see red, thick dark crimson red. A white hand rested on my shoulder, a body behind me. My head began to rest on his chest and he wrapped a hand around my waist pulling me close against him. It was Gerard no doubt, he held me against him, I could feel his black hair like tendrils of string trailing across my skin, my flesh was bare and soaking in the red liquid. I couldn't breathe.

I was about to struggle but a calming hand stroked my cheek, I heard a whisper in my ear "stay calm, I'll keep you safe." I went still and I felt the thick liquid move around me, I was moving but I was staying still, Gerard was pulling me. The thick liquid seeped passed my lips, the crimson dropped onto my tongue with a rustic iron taste. My hand brushed against something, I looked over to see a blue white body floating, the body was bent so the head was pointed downward dangling with the arms and legs, the back floating upward.

I wanted to scream when I noticed there were more bodies, people I knew and some that I didn't, I felt my heart race and we surfaced the thick liquid, I let out a scream. "Oh my god!!" I screamed flailing my arms thrashing about in the scarlet.

"Stop!" Gerard hissed tightening his grip around me, i looked at him, he had the scarlet liquid running down his face and dripping off his tendrils of black hair.