3. Fear Is A Place To Live

A/N: If anyone can tell me...when my three birthdays are they get the next dedication c: read comment and yeah. Gerard

______________________________________

I woke up the next morning remembering what happened the day before. I could have died, I could have lost my life the whole time Gerard Way had stared me down and spared my life. I buried my face in my pillow. U had school again, maybe I should play sick.

"Frank, time to get up." Mom said opening the door. I groaned and rolled around.

"I'm sick." I lied, I hid my face. "I can't go today."

"Okay. Want me to call the doctor?" Mom asked, she turned the light back off.

"No, I'll be okay." I answered. She nodded her head and left my room. I laid on my back and sent Ray a quick text that I wouldn't be there. Why was I scared? Gerard Way spared me, I don't think he'll still come at me. I laid there, what if he wanted me as prey still? How would I get to school other than Ray? The path holds a murderer and the road holds demonic drunken driving hicks.

I dozed off slightly.

*****Dream******

I felt blood rushing to my face, gravity pulling at my blood. My organs shifting into my chest cavity, my brain laying at the top of my skull, my arms dangling by my head. My feet bound by rope, the rope tied around a thick branch of a pine. A pine that had fallen on me earlier, but in this dream it was upright. I looked around the forest had a weird golden foggy glow.

"Hello?" I called out, the forest was empty. I tried to move, but the rope made my body sway. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I flinched and Gerard moved to stand in front of me.

"Pansy." Gerard said, he brushed some of my bangs out of my face, my hair was drenched in sweat, sticking to my face. I tried to push him away, but he took my hand, his eyes on the claw marks in my arm. I tried to pull away, but Gerard stopped me, suddenly I couldn't move. I kept my position, my eyes on him. "I'm sorry." Gerard hummed, he kissed my fingertips lightly. I felt sparks shoot up my arms, I felt it shoot down to my brain sending waves to my feet.

"Don't." I hissed. Gerard looked at me with his narrowed eyes. He kissed the palm of my hand and then ran his tongue over the nail marks. I flinched, his saliva sunk into my wounds. It stung. He pulled his head away and I watched the wounds heal. I then looked at him. Gerard reached forward and ran his fingers through my hair, he leaned and pressed his lips to mine. I gasped, his lips were furious against mine, his kiss then passionate . His one hand in my hair tilted my head back to deepen the kiss. His other hand traced my throat, he then dug a blade in. The flesh ripped apart, tearing smoothly. Blood poured. When Gerard's lips left mine, they were stained crimson with my blood. Life left me.

******EndDream*****

I jolted awake in bed. That always happens when you die in a dream. People say that part of you does die, but your brain makes it come back. After several times, the brain can't bring you back to life and you die.

I looked around, I was safely in bed. The blankets thrown over me. I looked at my arm, the marks still there. I heard Charlie's paws scrape underneath the doorway. Something he did when he wanted to come inside. I got up and let him inside. He laid on my bed.

I went to my computer, I flipped it on and when I got to Google I typed in Gerard's name. A case file appeared, so I opened it. He was in jail for murder and assault. Also he was a crack addict at some point. I saw who he murdered. A boy named Michael James Way, a few other people like Jepharee Howard, Quinn Allman, and Dan Whitesides. There was on survivor from an attack named Bert McCracken, but he passed away a week after the attack. The people he had murdered were all around my age and higher. Gerard Way was nineteen now. He was probably around sixteen when he murdered these people.

The thing that scared me the most was that Michael James Way was Gerard's younger brother. The rest of the Way family was gone as well, but I don't think he killed them, he might have though. I scrolled through, I guess he admit to killing them with a quote of 'they'll all die one day, so why wait?' And he claimed he was sober when committing the act.

I began to shake. I read that Bert was His boyfriend at the time as well. To think that Gerard killed people that he cared for and possibly loved scared me. My jaw dropped, it showed pictures of the crime scenes.

Michael's body was mutilated, cut from the abdomen up through the sternum, through the throat up to the jaw. Pried open the chest, and torn apart. The lifeless hazel eyes of Michael were zoned to the side.

Bert had the same mutilations , but his jaw hung limply and awkwardly, the bone pulled out of socket. Limbs awkwardly bent. The rest of the victims were much like the same. Blood was everywhere.

I looked at Gerard's mugshot based pictures, he was around 5"9, and the gaunt expression he had frightened me. The scars he had now were fresh and bleeding wounds. His lips curled into a small smirk an odd glint in his Hazel olive swirled eyes. His black hair laid unkept and flailed around. The raven black locks feathered along his pale pastey white skin.

I left the page open on this picture, his glassy eyes almost staring into my soul. I thought of my dream, hr took one of my mental lives. The feeling I had when he kissed me made bats flutter in my stomach . But he was a killer and I liked girls. So maybe the bats were scared. Fear. Fear was a place to live with a killer on the loose.