19. Love Is A Feeling He Knows

I sat in the living room of our apartment, Gerard was showering. I was on the phone with Mom.

"So who's your roommate?" Mom asked. Gerard and his creative name Roxas. I swear Gerard was one of those crazy creative guys.

"His name is Roxas." I said I could hear Gerard singing to himself in the shower.

"That's unique. He better be nice or I'll come straighten him out." Mom said. I smiled to myself, Gerard was anything but straight.

"He's awesome, don't worry." I said. Gerard walked out of the bathroom in black jeans. He had his own clothes now. He had a grey and black striped shirt over his shoulder.

"I hope I can meet him one day." Mom said. Gerard got on the couch setting his shirt on the corfee table. He moved closer to me, a mischievous smirk on his face.

'Maybe one day.' I said, Gerard leaned in and pressed his lips to my cheek. "Maybe." I said.

"Okay, well-what was that Frank?" Mom asked, I let out a small gasp as Gerard nipped at my neck.

"Nothing, I have to go. I'll call you later." I said. She signed and said goodbye. I hung up tossing my phone onto the coffee table.

I looked at Gerard and he kissed me passionately on the lips. I pulled him closer to me, hr was basically overtop of me, propping himself up by his arms on the back and arm of the couch.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his legs were tangled with mine. Our kiss was heated and passionate. My fingers went into Gerard's hair pulling on a few locks.

"Hey" Gerard muttered against my lips. I looked into his eyes. "Frank, I need to say this." Gerard murmured. I knew this was serious, he barely ever said my real name. I was always called Pansy.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you." Gerard told me, I smiled. I kissed him hard.

"I love you too, Gerard." I said. He hugged me tightly.

********†

A/N: So yes. that was a short as hell chapter, I'm sorry about that. I was literally hoarding paper in my notebook, I have two pages left and theres a different story in the making. What do you think about Gee and Frankie?

Lyric challenge:

" We stare at broken clocks, the hands don't turn anymore.

The days turn into nights, empty hearts and empty places.

The day you lost him, I slowly lost you too.

For when he died, he took a part of you.

No time for farewells, no chances for goodbyes.

No explanations, no fucking reasons why.

I watched it eat you up, pieces falling on the floor.

We stare at broken clocks, the hands don't turn anymore."

~You Are Comfy!

XoXog