6. Truth

I closed the bathroom door after I shoved Gerard into the shower. I motioned for him to be quiet. "What are you doing here?" I asked Ray.

"I came to see if you'd hang out with Bob while I go to work. He's sick." Ray said. I nodded. I could hang out with Bob, Bob wouldn't question everything like Ray would. Especially since Bob is sick. Maybe even if Bob found out he might understand.

"Okay that's fine." I said. I yawned. What I really wanted to do is sleep in on this Saturday.

"I'll pick him up, he's passed out in the truck." Ray said, I nodded and he left the loft. I rushed to the bathroom.

"Gerard, I'm moving you." I said pulling him out. Gerard moved with me. "Shit, where though?"

"Closet? The bed?" Gerard suggested, I nodded. I could hear Ray coming with Bob. I rushed Gerard to the closet, I closed him in.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. I went and sat on the couch. Bob and Ray came in. I watched Bob curl up on the couch in a sickly fashion.

"I'll see you guys later." Ray said, he then left. I turned on the TV to reruns of Family Guy, I just stayed silent. I felt my body twitching, I just had to tell Bob without him getting mad. I didn't want to freak him out. He could go on Mother Mode like Ray would. Ray had his personality of Mother FroFro. Bob wold also call the cops, or even attack Gerard. That could get him ending his sick life by Gerard who could kill him or injure him.

"Who gave you the black eye?" Bob asked, I flinched out of my thoughts. I touched a finger to my face, sure enough the skin around my eye was slightly tender. I remembered Gerard's fist smashing against my face.

"Uh, its a long story." I mumbled.

"If some neanderthal from school di-" I cut Bob's angry reply off.

"No, its fine. It wasn't anyone from school." I said quickly.

"Then who? Your dad?" He drawled.

"No." I said. He nodded and closed his blue eyes tiredly. "Take a nap." I told him.

"What are you hiding from us?" Bob asked. He looked at me. "Don't lie either. You've been acting weird." Bob told me

"Bob." I said, he sat up and pat my shoulder.

"I promise I won't freak out." Bob assured me.

"Okay." I said, I took in a deep breath and let it go as I spoke. "I know Gerard. The killer. I helped him when he got shot and he's here right now " I slurred quickly. Bob stared at me in shock, his eyes so wide they almost disappeared in his strawberry blonde hair. "Don't freak out." I said.

"You're telling me you helped a murderer...and he's here?" Bob said in disbelief. I nodded. "Gerard Way is here." Bob said.

"Yes. If you tell Ray or anyone, I will be so mad." I said seriously, I got up and Bob sat in shock. I walked over to the closet and grabbed Gerard's arm and walked him to the couch. "You have to promise me, Bob." I said, he looked at Gerard. I stood partially in front of Gerard, keeping me as a block between them.

"What the hell Frank?!" Bob said, his eyes were full of fear. I gripped Gerard's wrist tighter. "He can kill you, Frank!" Bob shouted.

"I can kill you too." Gerard said darkly. Bob looked terrified, nearly shitting himself.

"Stop." I said. I glared at Gerard who sighed and shifted his stance. "Bob listen, I know its crazy, but you have to trust me. He won't hurt you, okay?" I said. Bob slowly nodded. "I couldn't just let him die in the woods!" I said.

"Why are you such a caring person?" Bob groaned.

"Because.." I mumbled. I explained when the pine fell, the jacket and phone battery , and basically everything. While I was talking, Gerard went and made himself waffles. By the time I finished everything about my explanation Gerard had eaten four waffles slowly.

"You gave him stitches?" Bob asked. I nodded. "You couldn't call the hospital?" I shook my head. "Just cause he saved you from that pine doesn't mean you owe him a place to stay." Bob told me.

"Bob I can't just let him get taken away." I said.

"Why not?" Bob asked.

"Because they'll give him the injection!" I shouted. I felt like shit saying it, but it was true. I had a feeling that if they caught Gerard and got him in prison again they'd question him for about a week and then kill him off. Bob fell silent and Gerard walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

"They wouldn't. Hes human." Bob said. "That's like insane! They can't kill him! Its inhuman to do that!" Bib argued.

"I'm human now, am I?" Gerard asked tilting his head. I noticed a small smirk playing along his lips.

"Yes, you just kill people." Bob answered. He looked at me, "Stone Prison cant."

"That's how they work Bob. Barely anyone escapes and when they do the escapists are too dangerous. The prison then shuts that person down." I told him. Bob shook his head. He didn't know anything about the prison. I looked at Gerard, he stated at an empty space beside me.

"He's right, Bob. I know several people they gave death to. The prison shuts people down all the time when they can't handle the prisoner any longer." Gerard said, his voice was flat, an empty tone rang through my ears. Bob looked at him and swallowed hard.

"R-really?" Bob asked nervously. Gerard nodded and sighed slightly. "Damn." Bob breathed. I hawned tiredly and everything went silent for a while. I went and laid down on the bed. Gerard kind of sat awkwardly on the couch with bib and watched TV. "Frank, I won't tell Ray. I promise." Bob said.

I closed my eyes and I heard Gerard speak. "Just let him sleep, he didn't last night." My mind wandered to darkness.

*****Dream*****

Fire hot pain flashed through me. K saw a cop in front of me, his sleek black gun pointed at me. smoke drifted from the barrel. The pain melted away.

"You can't run anymore, Gerard!" The cop shouted. I turned around to see Gerard, a shocked expression on his face, a hand on his chest, crimson was gushing through his fingers and splattered on his face.

"N-No!" Gerard screamed, that's when I felt light headed, I looked down. My chest was bloody, the cop shot through me.

"No more running you murderer!" The cop said. I sunk down to my knees and Gerard lunged forward And caught me. His arms went around my shoulders pressing me close to him.

"Murderer? By the time he dies, I will too, leaving you the fucking murderer!" Gerard screamed. I kind of molded against him, I could feel blood coming out of the bullets' entry and exit points. Our blood was mixing.

"And you'll be dead!" The cop snapped.

"Pansy, don't close your eyes, look at me." Gerard said, I looked at him. His olive eyes burned into mine. "Don't go." He whispered.

"Gee-" i started, but ye cut me off.

"Frank don't leave me." Gerard said in a panicked tone. "Please." He murmured. He kissed me. The collision of this kiss made it so hard as I slipped way down into darkness.

****End Dream****

______________________________________

A/N: so what do you think? Should frank have told Bob? Or should he have kept it a secret? And what about Frank's dreams? Leave a comment. - XoXog