7: Call me Shoto

"I AM-" a loud shout could be heard as All Might bursts into the classroom. "Coming through the door like a normal person!" He exclaims.

"AL MIGHT?!" Midoriya exclaims. He would be embarrassed if it weren't for the fact that everybody is reacting the same way.
"Woah, no way!" A few students whisper excitedly.
"It's really All Might?!"

"Hello, young students! Welcome to Heroism 101!" He yells. "UA's personal design company has finished your costumes!" Large shelves full of numbered cases emerge from the wall. "Suit up and meet at Ground Beta!"

——-

"Woah, Rei!" Ochako says. "Your costume is super cool!" I wear a metallic, black bodysuit with a large white strip of white down the middle. My arms and legs are exposed, but I have a thick, white belt (as big as Momo's) with compartments that hold iron supplements to increase my magnetic force. I also have large, metal, cuff-bracelets with one of them being red and the other blue. I wear black combat boots with red and blue straps and soles on my feet.

"Really? I think it shows too much legs." I reply, my cheeks flushing. I'm not used to wearing something this revealing.

"If you want to see revealing, you should see Yaomomo's." Ochako responds. "It's necessary for her quirk, though."

"Your costume is cute, too." I say as we exit the changing rooms.

"It's a bit tight, but yeah." She sheepishly states. "Oh, there's the rest of the class." She points to a group of kids talking animatedly as they wait for All Might to arrive.
As you near the group, many of the guys (the rest of the girls were still in the changing rooms) compliment your costume.

As Ochako leaves to talk to Midoriya, the pervy grape boy comes up to me. "Wow, Rei. Your costume really shows off your nice b-"

"Brain." Todoroki says as he interrupts the grape. "You are clearly making Tamiko uncomfortable."

"Thanks, Todoroki-kun." I say. "And you can just call me Rei."

"Then you can call me Shoto." He replies.

"Out of the way, half-and-half!" You year a familiar voice growl.

Shoto glances towards me and gives me a look that says, "do I let him through?"
I nod as I state, "It's fine, Shoto."

Bakugou steps forwards and shoves Todoroki our of the way. He was wearing a black, deep v-neck top with a large orange 'X' across his chest; black pants with boots; and a black mask with black and orange spikes coming out of his hair like explosions. His costume made him look pretty hot- almost as hot as his temper.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

"Bakugou-" Shoto starts.

"You're almost as hot as your head." I reply.

"What did you say?!" He barks as Shoto's lips twinge upwards.

"Are you really that stupid? I said you're hot-headed, idiot!" I snap.

"Take that back, you useless bitch!" He snarls.

My eyes widen in shock.
"You useless bitch! Come with me and hurry!" He shouted as he grabbed by arm.

Tears streamed down my face as I yelled, "No! You're going to hurt me!"

His grip tightened as his nails dig into my skin. Suddenly, I felt a searing burning sensation on my arm. One of two of my dad's quirks that was given to him by father was called stove. He made his hand red-hot.
I writhed and screamed in pain as he deactivated his quirk and used his second one called time-skip. He reversed the burn on my arm and he picked me up in his arms.