Return

I huff and I puff as I sprint deeper into the woods behind my home. I've been running for what feels like hours from the who I learned to be Dabi.
Shortly, after escaping the burning house, the man I saw in my dreams appeared. His vibrant blue eyes and sly grin adorning his face covered in patches of burnt skin stitched together. Katsuki, Kaniko, him, and I broke into a losing a fight. Our only option was to run into the woods and we were separated somewhere along the way.

I stop and lean on the tree while I catch my breath. 'Hopefully Katsuki and Kaniko are okay.' I think.
Suddenly, one of the bushes rustle. I squint my eyes to try and see if anything is there. I get into a ready stance and call out, "I know you're there."

A familiar face appears from behind the bush. Katsuki steps out and I let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, thank God it's just you, Katsuki." I say.

"Sorry if I scared you." He replies.

As he takes a step towards me, the hairs on my arm stands up. "Wait, don't move."

He freezes in his tracks. "What is it?"

I walk slowly towards him and sniff the air around him. I smirk and punch him in the gut.
He seems taken aback, but grins. "You've figured it out, huh?"

"I know you're not him. He smells like burnt sugar." I remark. "Reveal yourself."

"No, his body is much more suited for combat." The imposter smirks and runs towards me.

They throw a punch and I block it. I knew them in the stomach and kick them away. The fake Katsuki coughs and sputters for a moment.
"You were at the Sports Festival, too." I state. "Who are you?"

They laugh maniacally. Such a laugh coming from Katsuki creeps me out. "You're curious, aren't you?" They say. "Well, since you're such a cutie, I'll tell you. My name is Toga Himiko." Their face begins to melt a reveal a face of a little girl with blond hair and  a crazy look in her eyes. She runs at me again and kicks. "I hope we can become friends when you return home."

"What?" I respond while blocking her leg and grabbing ahold of her ankle.

"Shigi wants you back." She replies. "Let's be friends later."

'Shigaraki?' My blood boils at the mention of his name. I pull her up and over my shoulder using her ankle and slam her into the ground.
"Don't make me laugh." I angrily snarl at her. "Were not going to be all buddy-buddy later. He just wants me to torture." I give a sarcastic chuckle as I recall the dream I had where Shigaraki murdered my classmates and Katsuki. "If these dream really are a glimpse into the future like the flames and Dabi were, nobody's going to be friends when I come back to the base." I pin her down with my foot, but quickly grabs my leg and throws me to the ground.

She climbs on top of me and raises a syringe. "I'm going have so much fun with your later!" She giggles.

"I don't think so!" Suddenly, a figure looms over Toga and hits her over the head with a briefcase.

"Ryuusuke!" I exclaim in relief.

"Are you okay, princess?" He asks worriedly and outstretches a hand.

"I'm fine." I say as I take his hand and get up.

"Here." He hands me the silver briefcase. The briefcase has a large '21' painted over it and I recognize it as the briefcase holding my hero costume.

"The real Mr.Anger-Issues is wearing his hero costume." Ryuusuke states. "The pros, police, are looking for you. We've found Kaniko already and Mr.Anger-issues insisted on going to look for you."
"Your classmates are being kept inside UA so we can keep them safe. Keeping them separated in individual homes makes it too difficult to watch all of them. Since the League is involved, were all on tight security." He explains. "We have to get moving." He says as he grabs my hand and we start running out of the woods.