Goodnight, Princess

"If villains shouldn't be here, what are you doing here?"

My mind goes blank. 'What am I doing here?'  I ask myself.

"Listen, sis!" Mina growls. "She's been through a lot and deserves to be here!"

"I wasn't talking to you, bubblegum! This traitor doesn't belong here! Maybe you're just sleep deprived- I can definitely see the bags around your eyes. Or maybe you're just naturally ugly- AH!" The sound of the slap Mina gave the girl echoes through the hall.

"If you think she doesn't belong here, maybe you should rethink what a hero is." Mina huffs. "And a hero definitely isn't someone who makes fun of others." Mina grabs my arm and pulls me away from the girl who was still standing in shock and touching her red cheek.

"Wow, Mina." I start once we get to the waiting rooms. "That was so cool!" I exclaim.

"Really?!" She pants as if she was out of breath. "I was really trying to be brave!" She states.

I give her a hug. "I'm not really good at these hug things, but you deserve one." I say.

"Thanks, Rei." She replies.

The sound of our names being announced throughout the stadium cuts our hug short. "Let's go." I say with a nod.

"Good luck!" Mina responds.

"You too." With that, we step into the arena and onto the cement platform.

"Begin!" Midnight exclaims.
Mina immediately charges forward and slides across the cement using her acid. When she gets close enough, I put my leg out and she slides over it, tripping. I pull her arm behind her back as she falls to the ground with a thud. I pin her down and mutter an apology. She smiles at me and sighs.

"You're too good!" She says.

"I try." I respond and Midnight announces the end of our match.

I get off of Mina and help her up. "Good luck." She states.

"What?" I confusedly ask.

She smirks and says, "You have to go against Bakugou next if he wins his match."

My eyes widen in surprise and sure enough, the winner of Katsuki and Kirishima's match will fight me next. Undoubtedly, Katsuki would win his match. No offence to Kiri, but when I fought them during training yesterday, Katsuki's level of skill was definitely higher. "Let's go." Mina pulls me by the arm, back out of the centre if the stadium.

As we make our way back to the seating area, we bump into the very two people I was just thinking about. "Hey, Magnet-face!" Katsuki barks.

"What do you want, you problematic hedgehog?" I reply sarcastically.

"I'm going to win, so stay out of my way!" He snarls as he leans in, towering over me.

"Worry about your fight with Kiri, first." I reply, using my index finger to push his face away.

He growls. "I don't have to worry about it." He then marches off towards his respective waiting room.

"Well Rei, you certainly have one hell of a boyfriend coming your way."

I blush. "Mina!" I exclaim and slap her shoulder lightly.

"I'm going to head to my waiting room, too." Kirishima says. "I need to mentally prepare for the beatdown Bakubro's going to give me." He chuckles nervously.

"Good luck!" Mina and I both reply to him.

He nods and heads off. "Let's go." Mina states and starts to walk ahead.
I smile lightly and follow suit, unaware of the presence behind me.

——-

The crowd roars once Kirishima and Katuski step into the arena. "Start!" Midnight exclaims their fight rages on and I watch with excitement. Suddenly, a weird scent fills the stadium. It smelled like Katsuki's nitroglycerin!

"Do you guys smell that?" Ochako turns to me. "It kinda smells like....Izuku's shampoo."

"What? Also, why do you know that?" Mina asks.

"Uegrughruhuuuuhhhh, nO REASON!" Ochako blushes and buried her face in her hands.

"It smells more like Katsuki, to me." I reply with a shrug.

"No, it smells like you, Rei." Todoroki says from next to Ochako.

My eyebrows furrow. 'What's happening?' I think when suddenly, my eyelids start to droop. I let out a yawn, but force my eyes to stay open. I turn to ask the others if they're suddenly tired too, but they're all fast asleep. I look around the stadium and see everyone unconscious as well. I stand up from my seat and scan the area for anyone who's still awake.
That's when I notice the lack of noise, specifically, the lack of explosions. I quickly turn my head to look down at the arena. My breath hitches in my throat when I see both Kirishima and Katsuki lying on the ground. I run downstairs to make sure they're alive and see that their chests are rising and falling slowly. 'They're asleep.' I think with relief.

'Why is this happening? Who's quirk-' A suddenly realization dawns on me; 'Midnight!' I whip my head around and see Midnight fast asleep on the ground. 'What?'

"Don't worry, they're just asleep." A voice suddenly cuts through the air.

I whip my head around and spot a boy maybe a year or two older than me. He had a lean and tall build and was wearing a white button-up with his sleeves rolled up and tucked into his red pants with suspenders. His eyes were an attractive shade of green and had fluffy brown hair. His hands were covered by black gloves and he ran them through his hair. (Image above but with green eyes^)

"Who are you?" I ask suspiciously.

"I'm the man who will steal your heart." He says with a smirk.

"Sorry, but my heart's already taken." I snap at him. "Now tell me your name." I say using the venomous tone I often spoke through when I was a villain.

"I'm just kidding with you." He chuckles and his chuckle was quite attractive as well. "I'm Ryuusuke Itaharu. My quirk just gives people their favourite smell and lulls them to sleep." He explains. "I'm also the eighth most-wanted villain in Shibuya."

I grit my teeth and get into a fighting stance while glaring at him.

He scoffs. "I'm not going to hurt you."

I furrow my brows in confusion. "What are you doing here, then?"

"I'm just here to grab Toga and get out. She's been stuck here ever since lunchtime." He states. "I think you had a little run-in with her."

'The fake Katsuki!' I think.

"Well anyways, since you aren't asleep, I won't do anything." He says.

"Wait! What were you going to do if I was asleep?" I ask him.

"Kidnap you, duh." He replies. "Actually, Shigaraki will be mad if I don't return with you, so maybe I'll take you while you're still awake."

"Hah, you really think you can get me awake?" I smirk.

"I know so." I hear his voice whisper huskily in my ear. I whip my head around and punch him square in the face.

He laughs. "Nice punch, but you aren't nearly as strong as me." He suddenly disappears from view. "Or as fast." I turn and see him holding the end of a rope. That's when I realize that I'm all tied up already.

'Fuck.' I think and he picks me up and hauls me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I shout uselessly.

"Not a chance, princess." He says as he walks out of the arena.

I squirm in his grip and the ropes start to burn my skin. "Ouch, that hurts." I mumble.

"That's what she said." He mutters under his breath. "Stop squirming!" He says.

"No! Let me go!" I headbutt his back continuously.

He lets out a sigh and suddenly, the overwhelming smell of Katsuki's nitroglycerin fills my senses. I feel my eyelids become heavy and my heartbeat slow down.
"Goodnight, princess."