Quirkless

'My head...' I groan as pain throbs through my head. 'My skull feels like it's being crushed.' I thought and I open my eyes. I'm surprised to see the blank ceiling of my room. "Ryuusuke?!" I shoot upright and immediately regret my decision. My body feels too light and my arm is incredibly sore. I look around and see a small scab the size of a period on the inside of my elbow. I look around my room and spot nobody.

"Aizawa?" I call out, but the house is silent. I get out of bed and realize I'm dressed in a grey t-shirt and red sweatpants. 'Who changed my clothes?' I walk out of my room and look around the house for Aizawa.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" I ask as I make my way to the kitchen.
"OH MY GOD!" I yelp in surprise when I spot Ryuusuke sitting in a quite relaxed manner on the couch. I walk over to him and see that he's asleep.

I sit down next to him and my gaze falls over his face. 'He has such long eyelashes. Blessed.' I think. 'And a really cute nose.'

"What are you doing?" I jump and snap out of my daze.

"Ryuusuke! Oh, uhhh nothing." I embarrassedly reply.

He smirks. "Sure."

"Anyways, what are you doing here? Actually, what am I doing here?" I ask as I stand up from the couch.

"Shigaraki didn't want you back at the base yet, so I just brought you home." He replies with a shrug.

"How do you know where I live?" I suspiciously say.

"I smelled it." He responds. "I also have enhanced smell because of my quirk. You smell like apples, so I just followed the scent here."

"Oh..." I mutter. "Wait, who changed my clothes?"

"I did."

"YOU WHAT?!" I blush in embarrassment.

He shrugs. "It's not like I did anything, though...."

I facepalm and groan. "Okay, just don't do that again."

"Why? It's not like there's anything I haven't already see-"

"Just shut up!" I exclaim as I whip a couch cushion at him.

"Anyways, are you feeling okay?" He asks. "I hit you pretty hard with my quirk."

I'm taken aback by his kindness. "Yeah, I'm ok. My arm is just a little sore."

He chuckles a bit. "Yeah, well that's obvious."

My eyebrows knit in confusion. "Wait, what?"

"Well, uhhh, Shigaraki injected yo-"

"HE WHAT?!" I exclaim furiously. "Did he poison me?! No wonder my body feels light! I'm going to die!"

"Woah, hold on!" He puts his hand on my shoulder. "You aren't going to die. You're just quirkless."

"..."

"Uhh, are you oka-"

"NO I'M NOT OKAY! MY QUIRK IS GONE!" I tap the flower pot on the coffee table and tap the couch. Nothing happens. The pot doesn't glow and neither does the couch. 'Oh my God....my quirk really is gone!' I plop down on the couch.
"AND YOU JUST LET THIS HAPPEN?!" I angrily shout at Ryuusuke.

"I mean, it's not like I could stop him...." he mutters.

"Wait, what day is it? Is the Sports Festival still ongoing?" I ask.

"Yeah, you were only out for two hou- what are you doing?!" I dash out of the living room.
"You shouldn't be up, you're body might still have to recover from the effects of the injection."

I glare at him. "And who's fault is that?"
He looks down at the ground.

"Thought so." I huff. "Now you don't leave this house. I may be quirkless, but I can still punch you into the next day. If you don't want to get hurt, you will stay." I state with finality in my voice. "Understand?"

He nods his head slowly. He looks like a sad puppy and it almost hurts my heart. Almost.
I slip on my sneakers and shut the door behind me, locking it with my keys. I then run over to the stadium as fast as I can.
'Damn Tomura and Ryuusuke. How the actual hell am I going to get by without a quirk?!' I think frustratedly. 'I'm going to punch Tomura's lights out if I see him again.'

I pant as I finally reach the stadium. I wheeze as I try to catch my breath. I then head over to the seating area where my friends are sitting.

"Rei?" Ochako spots me. "Where were you? And why did you change your clothes?"

"Did you guys not notice how long you were passed out?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" Her voice was heavily laced with confusion.

"Well anyways, everyone passed out and I got kidnapped. Then I got injected with something that took away my quirk." I explain.

"Rei, are you feeling alright?" Ochako asks worriedly. "Not going to lie, that story is pretty far-fetched. Are you sure that wasn't a dream?"

"Yeah no, I just dreamt these clothes onto my body." I say with sarcasm. "Yeah, I dreamt that I was kidnapped by a really cute boy and he just so happens to change my clothes for me and also be the eighth most-wanted villain in Shibuya and also bring me back to the league where I got injected with some weird serum that got rid of my quirk. And I'm still dreaming right now and that's why I can't use my quirk! Right, Ochako?"

Her eyes were as wide as saucers. "I think you need to see Recovery Girl." She then grabs my hand and drags me to the infirmary downstairs.

——-

"That was not dream." Recovery Girl states. Your quirk is basically gone. It left no traces on your body. It's almost like you never had a quirk at all!"

My mouth gapes open. "Is there a way to reverse it? Can't you just kiss me better?"

She shakes her head. "Sadly, I can't. I can only heal things that are damaged, but if your body is perfectly fine, I can't fix anything. I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can bring you to a hospital and get you checked up. First, watch the rest of the Sports Festival. They're about to announce the winners."

"I missed all of it? Oh, and what happened to my match with Katsuki?" I ask.

"You got disqualified." Ochako states. "You would've done so well, though...."

"It's fine." I say with a sigh. "I'm more concerned about my quirk."

"Where were you by the way? Didn't you say you got kidnapped?!" Ochako suddenly exclaims.

"Oh shoot..." I trail off when I suddenly remember the 'guest' in my house. "I wasn't really kidnapped because I was brought to my house, but speaking of my house I left something there. I kind of just rushed over here so I'll be back after a little visit to my house."

"Wait, you aren't allowed to go anywhere by yourself. I'm sure you're capable of going on your own, but we must follow the law." Recovery Girls says. "I'll let your friend here escort you."

'No, please don't.' I think. 'How am I going to explain to her that this hot guy that kidnapped me is currently trapped in my house?!'
"Okay." Is the only thing I can say.

'Well, frick.'