Nightmares

"Are you going to unlock the door?" Ochako asks as we stand in front of my house.

"Yeah!" I reply nervously as my grip tightens on the key to the front door. 'Please tell me Ryuusuke left.' I pray as the door clicks and swings open.

"Rei, is that who you said kidnapped you?" Ochako asks as her mouth gapes open. I follow her gaze to Ryuusuke who is just lounging on the couch.

I nod. "Yeah, that's him." I beckon her inside and shut the door behind her.

"Hello." He says with a charming smile. "I'm Ryuusuke."

"I'm Ochako Uraraka." Ochako responds.

"That's a very beautiful name." Ryuusuke replies and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, but I'm taken." Ochako states. "I'm pretty sure Rei is taken, too."

"I'm aware." Ryuusuke frowns and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm curious as to who this man who stole my princess' heart is."

"He's great and doesn't flirt with everything that has a pulse." I reply with my arms crossed.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door unlocking interrupts us. Through the blurry window on the top of the door I can make out a taller figure and a certain spiky head of hair who i can only assume to be Aizawa (since he's the only one with a key) and Katsuki.

I immediately grab Ryuusuke and push him off the couch. I quickly pin his arm behind his back and press him to the floor. The door swings open and Katsuki and Yaomomo enter.

"Magnet-face?!"

"Rei, Ochako?!" They exclaim frantically.

"Over here!" I say and their faces visibly flush with relief.

"Oh my God! There you are!" Momo rushes over to us with tears in her eyes. "Is that him? Ryuusuke Itaharu?"

"Yeah, how do you know?" I ask.

"Recovery Girl told everyone what happened. Apparently, everyone took a nap the same time as I did. The security cameras don't fall asleep, though." She says. "We watched the footage and we watched the whole thing. The most worrying thing is that Aizawa hasn't woken up yet. The teachers gave me and Bakugou Aizawa's house key and told us to come look for you."

'Aizawa hasn't woken up yet?!' I think in concern. Suddenly, Katsuki's warm embrace envelopes me. I smile and unfortunately, can't hug back as I'm currently pinning Ryuusuke to the ground.

"What a lovely little reunion, but I'm afraid I can't stay any longer." Ryuusuke says and the overwhelming scent of nitroglycerin fills my nose once again.

"Don't breathe it in!" I shout and I lift the collar of my shirt to cover my nose.

"You're going to have to breathe at some point." Ryuusuke states. "I'd rather not have you suffocate and die, princess."

"Thanks for the concern, but I don't need it." I mutter.

The sound of crackling attracts my attention. "Listen, you smug-faced bastard! Don't treat Rei like she's your fucking girlfriend!" Katsuki snarls.

Ryuusuke chuckles. "Is this the guy who has stolen your heart, princess? Such a hot-headed idiot! He just inhaled so much of my quirk!"

My eyes widen. "Katsuki, stop talking!" I snap.

"Hah?! You're talking right now, you id..i..o...t...." He suddenly falls to the ground.

"Katsu...ki...." I feel my eyelids grow heavy.

"Rei! Don't fall asleep!" Ochako exclaims.

"Here!" Yaomomo hands us all gas masks.

"Tha....nks..." I reach out to grab one when I feel my consciousness slip away and my arm falls limp.

-----

I peel my eyes open and stare at an unfortunately familiar, dark, grey ceiling. I feel a bit strange, but I can't place the feeling. I turn my head to the side and see two small picture frames; one of myself and a small blond boy holding hands, and another of myself and the league of villains. I jolt up, but thick, metal chains hold me down. I wince in pain and fall back on my bed.

The door creaks open and an all too familiar man stands in the doorway. Tomura's pale blue hair is slightly longer than when I saw him last. "Hello, Rei." He greets, the cheeriness too heavy in his voice.

"Tomura!" I exclaim. "Let me go!"

"Hush! We don't want to wake the others, do we?" He says. "Your little boyfriend and classmates are still asleep."

My eyes widen. "What did you do to them?"

"Nothing. They're all sleeping in the Nomu warehouse. Ryuusuke is the one who put them to sleep; I didn't to anything." Tomura replies.

"Let them go!" I demand.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Tomura hums. "I'll let them go once I'm done with them."

"What are you going to do to them?" I ask.

He sighs. "So many questions. I'll answer them anyway." He says. "Do you remember Nomu? He was so harshly killed at the hands of your beloved hero. Now, I'm making more. You never stopped to ask how the Nomus were made and instead left in disgust like the little brat you are." He sneers. "I make the Nomus from humans."

My eyes widen and I push against the metal restraints. "No! Don't touch them!" I shout.

"Why? What are you going to do? You don't even have a quirk anymore! I took it and gave it to a Nomu!" Tomura laughs maniacally.

He gets up and walks towards me. "Rei, take a good look at my face. Does anything look off?" I stare at his deathly pale face and see that his nose is slightly off center. "Do you know who did that?" He asks. "You did. Do you remember when you elbowed my face at USJ and broke my nose?"

"You deserved that." I spit at him.

"My, such a brat! Father definately did not raise you like this! I would know, since I'm your brother." He hisses the last word with venom.

"No! You're wrong! You could never be part of my family! You aren't my brother and you never will!" I exclaim. "My real family is over there in that disgusting warehouse!"

"You've gone so soft, Rei." Tomura hums. "Father raised you to be a strong girl, not this weak traitor!"

"Shut up!" I shout. "Shut up! I know this is a dream!" The weird feeing I've had since I "woke up" here had only intensified and I knew this was because none of this is real.

"You're a traitor, Rei. Not only to us, but to them, as well." He points to my classmates and friends standing on the other side of the room. Their bloody and broken bodies lay on the ground as the scenery starts to morph into the USJ.

I feel my breathing become heavier and tears fill my eyes. Tomura walks over to Katsuki's limp body and snaps his arm. Katsuki's face contorts in pain before going limp again. I can see Katsuki struggling to stay alive and I feel a pit forming in my stomach. Tomura grabs ahold of Katsuki's head and neck. "Don't!" I scream, but it's too late. A loud crack sounds in the air as Tomura snaps Katsuki's neck. Katsuki's chest that was just heaving breaths is now still.

"Next, let's do Endeavor's son." Tomura picks up Shoto from the ground.

"Stop! Stop it! Stop it!"