11: Traitor

"Everyone, please get into a single file line!" I hear Iida order as everyone chatters excitedly about the "surprise" field trip, but all I can hear are the screaming thoughts in my head.

'This is it. This is my last day with my classmates.' I think.

"Hey." A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. It was Katsuki. "The pikachu told me he was trying to talk to you, but you were broken or something?"

"Oh, he was talking to me?" I don't know what I'm even saying. My mind is clouded with anxiety and can't think straight.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Are you worrying about me, Katsuki? I'm fine." I reply. He frowns and stares at me.

"Get on everybody!" Aizawa-sensei shouts as we all board the bus. The seating was different compared to what Iida assumed, so his attempts at organizing us were useless.

I take a seat at the back of the bus and Katsuki sits down next to me.
'Oh God. Is this the right decision? I'm playing a part in killing All Might and an essential part at that.' I nervously tap my foot on the floor.

"Will you stop that?" Katsuki agitatedly states.

"Sorry." I mutter as I stop my foot. I'm fidgeting nervously and I can't stop myself. My leg begins to tremor, but I forcefully keep it still to not annoy anybody further.

"Get off." I hear Aizawa say.

'Were already here? I guess fate really wants me in pain and fast.' I think as I mindlessly follow everyone off the vehicle.

"Will you listen to me?!" Katsuki's face was worried. I would feel touched under other circumstances. "You aren't even listening to Icy-hot, what the hell?!" He exclaims.

"Sorry." I reply as we follow the rest of our class inside the building.

"Hello and welcome to USJ..." The pro hero Thirteen says. 'I knew he would be here, but where's All Might? The plan is going to be useless if he's not here!'

I start to feel my palms sweat and knees shake. I bite my lip. Suddenly, the lights going out interrupts my thoughts. 'This is it.' I feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins. Shoto and Katsuki protectively stand in front of me. 'I'm the one who needs the least protection.' I think with a heavy weight of guilt on my chest.

Suddenly, Kurogiri's portals open up and at least a hundred villains step out. I gulp. 'I just have to keep my act up for a bit longer- though I'm not even sure it's an act anymore.' Tomura steps out with that revolting mutated creature.

"Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa shouts as he pulls on his goggles.

"Aizawa-sensei! You can't take them all on your own!" I hear somebody shout, but the sound of my heart pounding in my eardrums almost blocks them out.

"A hero has more than one trick! Go!" He yells. I follow the rest of the students and Thirteen. Katsuki grabs my hand and pulls me along with him. My heart skips a beat, but it's barely noticeable between the rapid pounds.

Suddenly, Kurogiri appears in front of us. 'This is it. The end of my charade. The end of all of my friendships. The end of Rei Tamiko, the UA student.'

"Stay back!" Thirteen exclaims.

Suddenly, the familiar black portal envelopes all of us. My head spins slightly and I open my eyes to see concrete. 'This is the concrete building on the east side of the facility.' I remember Tomura telling me where I am. I stand up and hear hushed voices in the room next to me.