Tease

Phone call before going on stage:
Jimin: I'm about to go on stage, are you watching?

Y/n:  Of course I am ! But I miss you so much! It's been so long since I've seen you, I can't wait until tomorrow, please show some skin tonight babe !!!

Jimin: Y/n! How overly direct you're being today! You know if you really wanted to see me in action all you have to do is face time... anyways I have to go now, I'm due on stage any minute! Love you byee!

And with that Jimin hung up and ran back stage ready to go on stage. He knew y/n would be watching and wanted to give her what she wanted but also wanted to see her suffer a bit.

While on stage Jimin decided to act upon his plan to tease y/n and please the fans at the same time. He decided to lift his shirt for a few seconds and then shy away.

After the show Jimin came off stage to see y/n standing with crossed arms and a scrunched up nose

After the show Jimin came off stage to see y/n standing with crossed arms and a scrunched up nose. He immediately ran to y/n giving her a huge hug that softened up her face.

"Mr Park Jimin I cannot believe you would tease me like that! You just couldn't give me what I wanted and now I've had to cancel my meetings tomorrow because I just missed you so much" said Y/n now resting her head in his neck.

They traveled with the rest of the boys to the hotel they were staying at. Jimin was sharing with Jin but he offered to stay with Suga to "give them some space".

" I don't want you two at it like cats and dogs tonight ok? I have to get some beauty sleep in, my face doesn't look this handsome for nothing ok? Now have fun but not too much fun! Goodnight" Jin shouted, his head now disappearing from the door frame he had it peeping through.

"Y/n you look very pretty" said Jimin in a sweet voice giggling as he sat next to you.

"Why thank you Jimin, are you tired? Because I am

"Why thank you Jimin, are you tired? Because I am. How about we hit the hay now?" You said jumping onto the bed and changing into one of his hoodies. Jimin followed you and lay down. He said " We can do whatever you want babe,-" he was cut off by you kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and you moved back, admiring the piece of art in-front of you.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and smiled. Playing with his hair he said " You couldn't resist me could you" and began to kiss y/n.

"Jimin your too beautiful to resist, I wanted to make you suffer like you did me but, I'm putting myself through more torture by not allowing myself to embrace you" You said now blushing

"Jimin your too beautiful to resist, I wanted to make you suffer like you did me but, I'm putting myself through more torture by not allowing myself to embrace you" You said now blushing. Jimin pulled you into a hug and whispered " I wasn't going to let you go to sleep honey, you're too perfect for me to resist. I adore your everything. You just can't see how much you mean to me. And I'm sorry for teasing you babe, if you want the full show I'd be happy to perform" and with that y/n and Jimin burst into laughter and lay in bed talking for hours.