Bucket hat

"Hobi you look so cute with that bucket hat onnn!" You awed at Hoseok and Jimin huffed next to you.

"ⁱ'ᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ..... ⁱ'ᵐ ʲʰᵒᵖᵉ!" Said Hoseok in tiny☺️. You were literally crushed by his cuteness and couldn't stop giggling at how adorable he was until you felt someone hit your arm.

You turned your head to see Jimin glaring at you. "YA, Y/N STOP I AM CUTER THAN HOBI LOOK" Jimin shouted in jealously and ran over to Hoseok. Jimin was more calmer now and asked gently if he could have the hat. Hoseok looked with wide eyes over to Y/N and she gave him the same look back. You both started to giggle and Jimins bizzare outburst of jealously. He gave Jimin the hat.

Jimin took a deep breath. "Okay Y/n, be prepared for the cuteness," he said and slowly put the hat on. "Ah my hair, ah oh well"

"AH Y/n, SEE" he said and you giggled with Hobi over Jimin

"AH Y/n, SEE" he said and you giggled with Hobi over Jimin. Jimin walked over and glared at you both, forcing himself between the non existent gap between you two on the sofa. He sat down and crossed his arms. He huffed and you looked over to him.

"Aw is my baby upset?" You said in a cute voice which always made him laugh. He didn't move his face but you could tell he wanted to laugh. "Aw my baby is upset, look at his sad puppy face" you said and poked his sulky face with you finger. He wanted to laugh but he didn't. It was when you brushed your nose his and kissed it after that made him blush and then smile. He gave in and pulled you in for a hug.

"Aw baby why did you get so angry?" You asked and lay onto his chest. He embraced you into his arms and sighed.

"Hoseok Hyung just looks better in bucket hats than me, and he's cute in them" said Jimin and he pouted. You looked up at him and giggled and Jimin nudged you. "Yah, don't laugh, I just don't want him to steal you from me" he said and you looked at him with wide eyes.

"No one will ever take me away from you Park Jimin, you have a permanent place in my heart" you said sweetly and kissed his cheek.
Jimin smiled.