A trip with the boys (pt.2)

"Jimin! Y/n! It's time to leave now! Shouted Namjoon from outside Jimin's door. You opened your eyes and saw Jimin was asleep. He face was so cute, you didn't want to disturb him, but you knew you had to leave. You lightly stroked his cheek as you whispered "Wake up baby, it's time to go" and once he'd opened his eyes you placed a light kiss on his lips. You both smiled and got out of bed.

"Are you sure you've got everything Y/n?" Jimin asked as he was about to zip up his suitcase.

"Uhm yeah I think so, have you?" You asked him and he really thought about it.

"Ah, oops, I almost forgot to pack Pyjamas!" He said and rushed off to get them.

"Babe you don't need Pyjamas, you can just sleep naked if you want, that's what I'm doing anyways" you said slowly and Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked at you.

He rubbed his forehead and sighed

He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Aish y/n don't joke like that! The boys are already jealous that you're coming along, imagine if they'd heard you say that! And especially as it's not true Missy, you get too cold at night" he said and walked over to you and gave you a peck on the cheek. "I'm your heat source at night baby, so I need to have something to be warm in the first place, you know besides my pure glowing heart" Jimin laughed and you playfully hit his chest laughing.

Namjoon walked in and complained at how long you were taking. You guys hurried up and exited the building into the car that Jungkook and Namjoon were in. " about time" Namjoon said and reverted his attention back to his book. "Good morning y/n!" Jungkook said chirpily and waved at the two of you who were sitting in the back. You were still so tired as it was only 7ish and so you couldn't help but let out a yawn. Jimin watched you yawn and patted his shoulder indicating you could lean on him to rest. You smiled widely and gave him a kiss on the cheek before taking his offer. He held your hand and played with it softly as you rested.