Cheering you up

"No Jimin I don't feel like coming with you to rehearsals today. I'm just feeling really down, I don't want to ruin your day," you explained as a bright eyed Jimin hopped over to you on the sofa and gave you a light squeeze.

"But babe, you prommiseeeedd!" Jimin reminded you as you sank deeper into the sofa.

"I know but I'm really not feeling to great right now," you stated and gave him a little sad pout.

To that Jimin responded with a silly face in the aim to get y/n to come along with him,

You giggled, "Jimin please can I have a snuggle? I could really use one right now..." you pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Ahh y/n I don't think I can help you there... unless you agree to come along with me today?" Jimin smiled as he began to realise his plan might work.

"Hmm, well I guess that's the price I'll have to pay-" you were cut off by Jimin leaping onto the sofa and engulfing you into a massive hug. His sweet scent heavily present and his Godly physic lay upon you making you blush as you remembered how beautiful this man was. You hid away in the crook of his neck, to shy to look at him. " I love you so much Jimin, I don't think you understand. You are the greatest, most cutest human being ever to walk the earth, and not to mention the hottest! You deserve the world my love. I hope I can give you the love you deserve." You said while almost tearing up as Jimin gave you a smile and held his heart to show how felt he was. He took it to the next level and slid down the sofa too.

"Jimin! Are you okay?" You asked as you saw a smiley faced Jimin lying on the floor

"Jimin! Are you okay?" You asked as you saw a smiley faced Jimin lying on the floor. He reached for your arm and pulled you down init his chest.

"Y/n, I'm afraid you've gotten this very wrong, you I don't deserve you, you're too beautiful for a guy like me. You are more than what I could have ever asked for and I hope you know you'll always be more than enough for me. I want to make you so happy. I want to run around you when you're ill and talk with you when you're stressed. I want to kiss you when you're happy but also when you need comfort. I want to be with you through your ups and downs because I love you y/n. Now please, get dressed and come to rehearsals love, I don't want to be late" Jimin said and gave y/n a quick peck on the cheek and helped her off the floor.