For her pt.3

7:00
Jimin checked his phone as soon as he woke up, there was a text from you. It read

"Sure, do you want to get some lunch or something?"

Since the break up Y/n acted like you and Jimin has never been together, she simply acted as if they were friends again. This was part of the problem for Jimin, he couldn't stand to see her act so kindly to him after what he put her through. Her heart was too pure. She protected Jimin's feelings by acting normal for him, but this broke Jimin more.

Jimin replied
"Sure, where do you want to go?"

Jimin put his phone down and sighed at the idea of waiting a long period of time for Y/n to reply again. Just as he had put it down after his sigh a ping came from his phone and he picked it up immediately.

Y/n
"I'm not feeling to great today, can we meet after you and the boys have your dance practice at the studio?"

Jimin smiled. Y/n always loved to visit him after dance practice. She for some reason loved how sweaty and hot the air was, she would always insist on meeting him after practise, even if it was nearly every day of the week.

Jimin replied
"We have a break at around 2ish today, is that okay with you? Shall I order some food for 2?"

Jimin felt a pang in his stomach as he waited for her to reply. He used to know how Y/n would respond to everything, now he wasn't so sure.

Y/n
"Sure that's fine. See you later."

Jimin looked blankly at the reply. A full stop to end the message. The use of "fine". It wasn't Y/n. The message feels stiff and sad, but also seems angry. Jimin sat for what felt like hours thinking about how Y/n felt composing that message.

Was she sad? Was she angry? Was she rushing and simply had no time to add more words to cushion the mundane language that Jimin felt he had never seen before. The message looked alien, like Jimin had never seen the words before. He wasn't sure what they meant exactly. He understood the message like a seven year old understood algebra. They knew what it was but didn't know how to solve it, and didn't quite understand it yet.

Jimin wasn't sure what to think anymore

With practise starting at 10 he decided to get a few more hours sleep. He closer his eyes and tried to ignore the sick feeling in his stomach.

AN:

AN:

For the @'s below, I will try and update more💜
TaesBae123 shugarcoated