A trip with the boys (pt.1)

"Jimin have you finished packing yet? We need to go soon," Namjoon asked Jimin as he dragged his suitcase out of his room and into the shared living area.

"Nearly Hyung, actually what time is it?" Jimin asked while packing his last couple of bits.

"It's just turned 6:30"

"Ah Y/n should be here by now, she left her apartment at 6, I'll go see if she's here" Jimin said and walked passed Namjoon and into the living area. He strolled in to see you laying on the sofa.

"Ah Y/n you're here" he gives you a thumbs up

"Ah Y/n you're here" he gives you a thumbs up. You don't respond and so he walks closer to you to see you've fallen asleep. "Good morning sweetie", Jimin said while giving you a kiss on your forehead. You smiled and opened your eyes. "Ah so you're awake" he said a smiled. You sat up and Jimin sat next to you.

"Good morning baby" you said sleepily and leaned on his shoulder. He chuckled and decided to pick you up bridal style and take you to his room. As he picked you you squirmed.

"Jimminnnneeeee what are you doiinnnggg" you whined as you entered his bedroom and he placed you on his bed. He turned off the bright light and placed his suitcaee on the floor. He lay down next to you and removed his hat. He pulled the blanket over the two of you and embraced you into a hug.

"We've got 15 minutes until we leave and we're all ready. We can snuggle for a while before we leave" Jimin said hiding his face in the crook of your neck and smiling at the familiar scent. "I've missed you so much baby" he whispered.