Part 10: Fogged Glass

The kiss was slow and electric. His lower lip fell above hers, delicate and deliberate his tongue traced along the rim of her lip. Her heart pounded, her stomach fluttering with butterflies. Their hands were still clasped together while Caleb used his right hand to stroke his thumb across her cheek, then down her neck so gently it tickled and sent delightful tingles all down her spine.

He pulled her closer into him with his free hand gripping her hip, causing the fabric of her uniform dress to rise. A small moan slipped free from her lips. The sound made his inner voice growl with lustful enthusiasm. Their fingers still intertwined as if they were holding on to one another to stop themselves from floating away. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was kissing Simona, this wasn't a dream.

Playfully he sucked her bottom lip making her fall deeper into her. She leaned back her arm around his neck pulling at him until he was across his seat and nearly on top of her. Her back was pressed against the window and her hands began to wander. His heart thumped, her breath quickened, both were lost in a moment. Desperate for it to never end. She could feel the love her felt for her in every kiss.

Simona ran her fingers through his golden blonde hair and then glided down his strong thick neck down to his chest. She wanted to rip his suit off off him so she could feel his warm flesh but instead pulled at his tie, loosening the silk material.

Caleb planted soft kisses along her neckline; with the tip of his tongue he glided down her collarbone and traced the line of her cleavage. With a shiver her breath quickened making her breasts rise and fall, tempting him in very bad ways.

Simona knew what they were doing was wrong but her conscious was silenced by the feel of his tongue against her neckline. It tickled in the best way. The windows fogged as their passionate breaths clouded the glass. This was wrong. But she couldn't think, she didn't want to.

His hands cupped her breast tightly threw her dress as he kissed her and slowly nibble his way back up her neck, up her chin and back to her lips. Each kiss sending tantalizing chills down her spine. He pushed her hard against the door as their lips dance over one another in a sexual tango. Her body craved him, her legs tightened and her panties moistened.

She felt like a dream in his arms. The woman of his every dream was finally his. His cock pressed against his slacks begging to be free. 

The voice cheered him on in an ominous tone. She is ours. Take her, now. Regardless of where they were Caleb did indeed want to take her right then and there. Simona was finally in his arms, she was his and he didn't want anything to stop this moment. But he could feel her withdrawing.

Feelings of regret had made her slip back to reality. What was she doing? How could she do this? Rachel.... She couldn't do this. No matter how good it all felt. She was worried about what it would mean if she did go further with him. There was so much to unpack. So many emotions were swirling around in her head.

She breathed slowly in between kisses. "Caleb, stop." But she found it difficult to make herself act. She told him to stop but it was her Simona that kept going, deepening her kisses and still pulling him closer with his suit tie. "Caleb....we have to...stop."

"What's wrong?" He asked kissing her earlobe.

"I want you." She kissed him again, with panting breaths. "That's what's wrong."

His tongue licked hers, his mouth sucked in her bottom lip again. She moaned his name, her voice muffled in kisses. "I want you too."

"Caleb..." She couldn't stop,

Before she could answer there was a loud tap at the drivers side window followed by a blinding light pointed in their direction. A Deputies flashlight. Simona gasped fear rushing over her, she pushed Caleb back into his own seat with a hard shove.