New Beginnings...

Simona stood over the stove cooking a feast for her guests. She had fried up a mountain of pork chops, fixed a salad in the biggest mixing bowl in the kitchen and was just finishing up hash browns when Freddie strolled into the room.

"Mmmm, Simona you cooked. Pork chops, oh my damn." He cheered grabbing one fresh chop off the plate and stuffing a huge bite in his mouth. "If Caleb doesn't marry you I will."

"Uh huh, no you did not just take food off this platter. Boy are trying to get popped with a sizzling spatula?"

She swung at him playfully, but he quickly dodged her, with a childish laugh. She went back to preparing the meal as he poured himself a glass of sweet tea sitting on the counter. He took a seat at the kitchen table and enjoyed the view bountiful of Simona bent over rummaging through the bottom cabinets. Her ass was up in the air, her Jean shorts leaving little to the imagination at that vantage point. Her ass looked like a giant peach he was ready to bite.

She could feel eyes on her, craning her neck around she saw Freddie chewing his meat loud and obnoxiously, with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Hey girl."

Though her tone said something totally different than the words that came out her mouth, she replied, "Can I help you?"

"You could but I don't think Caleb would appreciate that." He winked.

Simona stood up, cracked her neck once before approaching. The air around her; quite intimidating. "I would break you like tissue paper. Avert your eyes or I'll gouge them out."

Clutching his chest like someone had just shot him in the heart Freddie grinned, "Alright. I apologise."

"Thank you." Rolling her eyes she went back to cooking. Usually Freddie's perverted attempts at hitting on her made her laugh. But today, the thought of another man, that wasn't Caleb made her want to throw up.

Her mind had been on Caleb all morning she hadn't been able to sleep a wink after he left. Simona didn't like being ignored and Caleb had now ignored two her texts.

A part of her wanted to blow his phone up, but the other part of her refused to give him the satisfaction or to be 'that' girl. The last time she messaged him was 6:00 am, over an hour ago.

Rocco entered the kitchen his face glued to his phone, he looked up to see what she was cooking. His stomach grumbled, he arched his eyebrow in approval.

"Hello Miss Simona. Thank you for hosting us." Sounding like a polite little gentleman. A Stark difference from what Freddie was use to, so much so that Freddie choked on his food from the sudden shock.

"Hi, it's no problem, you hungry?" She asked.

Rocco held his hand to his stomach, "Starving."

"I wasn't sure what anyone would want to eat so I cooked a few different options."

"All of it." He replied utterly famished.

With a happy smile she plated up a pork chop, a heap of hash browns, eggs, apple slices and a side salad. "There you go."

Stella was the next to enter, her wild curls were pulled into a tight bun on top of her head. By the look of her puffy eyes she was still exhausted.

"Hi, Um.."

"It's Stella." She replied in a quiet meek tone.

Sampling her fingers Simona nodded, "Right, Stella. Sorry. I looked through some of sister Liara's old clothes and I grabbed a few things you might want to wear. She was real petite like you."

Stella looked down with a shy smile, "Oh thank you."

Simona wondered if she had said something wrong. Or if the girl was just going through a lot and not in the mood for polite pleasantries.