Tender Moments Like These

*SMUT WARNING* (Since some people prefer disclaimers, I got you.😉)

It was around midnight when Caleb began to stir. His mouth was dry and his body felt tingly all over. Like he had been numb his entire life and now his body was fully awake.

The empty feeling in his stomach hurt. His belly rolled and grumbled. He was so damn hungry. The growling in his gut sounded like a bull frog.

"I'm hungry too." Simona yawned.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was until your stomach started screaming at me." She rolled off his arm and stood up, a bit too quickly. Her legs felt wobbly and sore. She took a moment to get her balance back. "Ssshhit, I'll be right back."

Caleb remained where he was smiling at her naked buns bouncing out of the dark bedroom. He wished Dean had of ripped that tank top off of her too, his view would have been even better.

Dean was in love with her thighs and ass, while Caleb was obsessed with her full breasts and thick lips. Both agreed that she was perfect in every way and they both loved admiring every inch of her body. Dean and Caleb gave each other a mental 'High Five' as they thought of her.

A few seconds later Simona came bouncing back into the room with a serving tray in her hands. A platter of thinly sliced honey roasted Ham, two different cheeses and a bottle of wine. "Guess what I had in the fridge."

"Babe...I fucking love you." He grinned sitting up ready to scarf down this perfect late night snack.

She sat the platter down on the bed and flipped on the lamp on her beside table. "Holy shit." She gasped staring wide eyed at Caleb like be she had seen by a ghost.

"What?" He asked nervously.

"What the hell happened to your neck?"

He touched the tender bites between his neck and shoulder. "Oh, nothing. I think you were just really into the moment."

There were three, maybe four deep bite marks, only one looked human and it was already scabbed over and pink around the edges. The second looked human and wolf mixed and less superficial than the first, it was still raw and red.

It was the third and fourth bites that looked like he had been attacked by a beast, it was deeper than the rest and were still open bloody wounds in the two deepest spots. The spot where her incisors had dug in deep. The bites overlapped one another, hickies in the center of each mark.

He could tell she was freaking out, "It's fine, just love bites. That's all."

"Oh my God, that's beyond love bites. I mean that looks like a deadly ass hickey. Baby I'm so sorry." She sighed embarrassed at her actions, "I didn't mean to hurt you. This stupid wolf..."

Her firmly grabbed her wrist as she scooted away from him, shame in her eyes. Gently he stroked his thumb over her wrist. "Hey, you didn't hurt me. I'm fine." He smiled big trying to convince her that all was well. "I liked it." He added nervously biting his lip.

"What?" She said seeing the bashful truth in his eyes. He wasn't lying.

"It was like I could feel our bodies becoming one. It was scary and amazing all at once. I loved it."

"Didnt it hurt?"

"Fuck yes." He chuckled almost proudly. "But in a good way. Don't stress babe. I love how aggressive you get. It's very very sexy."

She kisses his lips gently and smirked, "You're a freak Caleb Talley."

He arched his eyebrow with a boyishly handsome grin and replied, "Maybe." His tone told her that she was correct.