Lightening ⚡

This was the third day of storms and this final round proved to be a torrential downpour of monumental proportions. The soggy soil could hold no more water, the ditches were at capacity and the roads were becoming one lane narrow paths. The earth was too saturated and the water had nowhere else to go.

Jade ran like the wind, racing through the watery fields, whipping through the trees and leaping over every flooded area that stood in her way until she hit the back road leading to Marian's house.

* * *

Two wolves raced through the hills and fields of Honeybee, rain soaking their fur, paws pounding the ground, sounding like the distant beat of drums. One wolf tailed the other.

Blue raced against time as the wind and rain washed away every trace of his Alpha's sent. Mika watched the wolf in awe as it tracked Charlie. The most subtle scents carrying him further and further.

His wolf was magnificent, the dark blue streak of hair down his back looked beautiful against the light of the storm. It looked like a mohawk made of lightening itself. A thick tuft of deep indigo hair zig zagged down his head and across his back. Mika had never seen a wolf that looked quite like him before, he couldn't help but stare.

Blue came to an abrupt stop in the tall grass around the edge of Marian's property, half a football field away from her front door

Blue came to an abrupt stop in the tall grass around the edge of Marian's property, half a football field away from her front door. His wolf slowly morphed back to his human form as he peaked through the grass. He moved slowly not to give away their position.  The howling wind acted as camoflague as it moved the thick grass left and right, disguising their location.

Unleashing their wolves had been a difficult task, the silver in their bodies had left them in a weakened state. Silver usually prevented the transformation, but the doctors treatments had helped massively. The men were still weak, but their wolves hearts pounded hard and strong. Their mouths salivating with the promise of revenge.

Mika and Blue stared into the expansive yard, lawn lights lit the area, mild dim light against the storm. The watery showers left visibility low, even with their Lycan eyes that could see through the dark, they still could barely make out anything in this severe weather.

Mika jumped as a hand fell onto his shoulder, "What the fuck are you doing here?" Simona yelled over the continuous cracks of thunder. "Aren't you supposed to be in a hospital bed?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mika repeated surprised that she had snuck up on them and even more surprised by her wet naked body. Quickly he averted his eyes after getting a glimpse of her full hanging breasts.

Blue crawled to her side, "What's going on?"

Though she didn't know either of the two men that well she knew that Stan trusted Mika and Blue was Charlie's right hand man and that was enough for her. "The Kota's they took Caleb and Marian-"