Daddy Dearest

Simona and Caleb bathed one another, enjoying each other's bodies. The hot water felt good and soothed their vivacious love bites. Neither wanted to get out but Caleb was already running late because of their little quickie. But Simona wanted to send him off properly.

Delicately he toweled her off, his hand lingering over her large breasts longer than they needed to, "Get dressed before we end up back in that bed." He grinned.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." She said leaving the bathroom, wishing she could make him stay.

Caleb dried himself quickly. His mind wandering. He wondered what he was going to say to The Sheriff? How would he react to Charlie's story, would he tell the truth? Was Charlie lying? Was Wes a liar? What wasn't he telling him?

 He wondered what he was going to say to The Sheriff? How would he react to Charlie's story, would he tell the truth? Was Charlie lying? Was Wes a liar? What wasn't he telling him?

Caleb dressed quickly, not wanting to look at Simona; but he couldn't take his blue eyes off of her, as she wrapped her naked body in her thin silky robe.

Her body still craved him, her wolf was awake and in an insatiable mood. The smell of her need filled his nose and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. She made his mouth water.

Though he wanted to, he couldn't get back in bed with her. Everything inside of him tempted him to take her once more. His wolf didn't care about the chaos going on around them, he wanted his woman.

Planting a soft kiss on her lips he reluctantly left her side, "I'll be back soon. I don't want to leave you alone but I have to. If there's a problem Freddie and Mica are just next door."

"Okay."

"I'm going to grab some clothes from my place and Ginger...is that okay?"

"Moving in, are we?"

"No, I mean, for the moment. Just until everything is settled. I don't want you to think I'm trying to rush things. I don't want to force you into anything, if you think we're moving too fast...I...I just want to-"

He was begin to stutter and it made her giggle, "I know Caleb. It's a little late to be worried about rushing things, isn't it?"

She had a point. "Yeah. I'm sorry. We just haven't had a chance to really talk about...us."

"That is a conversation for a later date. Grab your clothes, bring the fur baby and hurry back to me." She smiled pulling him by his shirt and kissing him once more, her robe opening exposing her naked body.

He couldn't help but press against her. His hands naturally grabbed her ass, pressing her cheeks together as his fingers dug into her soft giggly flesh. "Fuck...I really don't want to leave." He breathed against her lips.

"Get out of here before I handcuff you to my bed." She said kissing him one last time.

Her words made his cock swell and the look in her eyes made him wonder how real her threat might be. "Tease." He grinned at the idea.