Caught.

It had been three months. Tony was devastated. Nothing had shown up about Peter. It might as well have been dead. Tony paced the room anxiously. Something he was doing a lot. He decided to go back to the police, see if they had any updates. He was desperate.

_______

Peter was waiting in an empty ally for his person. He looked at his hand like he had a phone in it, then put it up to his ear, saying nothing but pretending to laugh and smile. So he didn't look suspicious. The word on the street was that the police where getting stronger. More present. Always around.

Peter spotted the guy and set the package down almost out of sight. Then he spoke into his 'phone' the code. He and the man met eyes for only a second, but it was long enough. Then Peter walked away. He had been walking for a minute or so when he felt eyes on him. Someone was trailing behind him. He could hear two voices, with his spidersense. A woman and a man. They were cops. This was bad.

"This is definitely him. They call him the ghost in black. That's a sick name."

"Jake remember we have to catch him. He's a huge deal in underground Brooklyn."

"Yeah I know."

Peter stiffened up. He had to loose them. But how? He couldn't run or they'd chase after him. 

"He can hear us. He stiffened up. So now that we know you listening... NYPD YOUR UNDER ARREST!" Peter looked behind him for a split second and bolted. He couldn't call out to the other Silver Crows, not in front of the cops. So he ran. He didn't stop either. He was rather fast, from the spider bite, but after a while, he accidentally ran into an ally.

He quickly crawled up the wall before the cops could catch up. The cops turned the corner where the ally was. They had there guns out, moving around slowly.

"I see why the call him the ghost in black."
The man said.

"He's still near..."

Peter was behind  the building, where he accidentally tripped causing a crashing sound. The police immediately found were Peter was. They had him cornered. They took him to the police department, then put him in a room for questioning.  Peters heart was beating faster than before.

He couldn't go to jail. He just couldn't. Mr. Johnson would find out. He would hurt his friends. And people in juvenile delinquent centers didn't seem nice. He would rather go back to days of being fearful and getting stabbed and punched and almost shot. Then at least everyone wouldn't hear about him and know what he did.

The man came into the room. Peter said nothing. He had to get out of there. All his friends would find out about him. What would they think of him?

"Hi, Jake Peralta. I'm going to ask you some questions." Peter didn't look up. He didn't say anything.

The man looked at Peter.
"So, your the ghost in black, the drug dealing master mind."

Peter shook his head. He was not a drug dealing master mind. That was Mr. Johnson.

"Then what would you call yourself?"

Peter didn't say anything.

Jake looked at Peter for a moment. His face looked almost confused. "Your young. I expected you to be older. How old are you."

Peter didn't say anything. He had to get out of the cuffs. Thank goodness Mr. Johnson was out of town.

The cop, Jake, pulled off the hood on peter hoodie. Peter flinched But did nothing. The cut mark had scarred over. The cop left the room, but Peter could hear them talking through the walls.

"Amy he's young. Like he's probably fifteen, fourteen."

"Jake, he's still a drug lord."

"Be careful saying that. That's the only time he did anything when I said he was a drug dealing master mind. He just shook his head."

"Strange. Anyway, Tony's out there waiting to talk to you about that missing kid, Peter."

Peters head jolted up. Mr. Stark was looking for him. He wanted to yell that he was right there. But he couldn't.

Now the woman, Amy, walked in.
"So, why are you not talking. You haven't said a word."

Peter didn't look up.

"Why are you doing drug deals. We know you are, don't try to hide it."

Peter didn't say anything.

"What's your name?"

Peter shrugged. He didn't know what his name was. Eli? Ghost in Black? Peter? Spider-Man? Who was he? He didn't know. Maybe... maybe he was all of them. All in one. Each person was part of who he was. Like puzzle pieces all connecting together.

"Who are you going to talk to kid?"

Peter looked up. Now was his chance.
"Stark."
He had no life in his voice.

The cop raised an eyebrow, " Do you know Mr. Stark."

Peter shrugged.

The cop left.

_______

Tony was waiting in the lobby. Jake has said Amy was in the middle of an interrogation, but would be out soon. He really hoped so. It had been months since Peter went missing. Finally Amy came out to Tony.

"Hey Tony, I'm sorry I know this isn't why your here, but the kid I'm interrogating will only talk to you. He didn't say anything else. He's a drug dealer known as the ghost in black. You don't have to do it."

Tony was confused. Why did the person want to talk to him? Why him?

"I'll do it."