Nick Spent is back for a third time.

A/N: Idk what you guys want from this exactly but this is what I came up with. Also, if this story continues for while, I'm gonna have part that are like, Nick Spent is back for the twenty seventh time 😂.

Disclaimer, in a previous chapter, we find out Nick's real name is Jake, buuut to keep it simple and less confusing we're going to call him Nick, and call Peter, Peter.  Okay that's all.

_______

Peter sat down outside of the coffee place he and Nick had agreed to meet up at. He was eager to catch up, and see where they were both at with their new lives.

After a minute, Peter lit up, seeing Nick walking towards him.

"Nick! How's it been?!" Peter said, getting up from his seat.

Nick smiled, "It's been good, been good, how've you been? Getting along with the new family?"

Peter smiled thinking of Pepper and Tony, "Yeah, it's actually really good."

They ordered, and sat down, Nick getting a hot chocolate, and Peter getting a brownie cooler, with no coffee.

"Don't like coffee? I don't either really, but no one has to know that this isn't coffee." Nick said gesturing to his hot chocolate.

Peter smiled, "So really, how's it been? Is everything good?"

Nick smiled, a very clearly fake smile, "Oh, everything's great bro. You have a family, I have a family, you know, the usual."

Peter heart beat a bit faster. Something wasn't right, "Nick, tell me what's going on."

Nick shook his head, "C'mon, it's not that big of a deal, besides, you have everything going for you right now, I don't need to mess that up by dragging you into my things."

Nick looked away, as if knowing that his eyes would reveal everything.

"Nick, look, we're part of the crow. This is what we do, we're here to help each other. Listen, I might know someone who can help, you just have to tell me." Peter said.

He was right. This was the whole point of having the Crow Kids.

"Okay fine. My uncle used to do some... bad things, with my dad back in the day. But that was a long time ago when he was younger, he vowed out of that life. The problem is, now there's a guy. My uncle apparently ruined this guy's life or something, I don't know, he did something bad, that's all I know, but this guy is really mad, and he says if my uncle doesn't give him 100k in cash by Friday, he's gonna hurt down me and my aunt, which can't happen because my aunt is pregnant now, but my uncle doesn't know, only I do, but neither of them know that I know about the guy, and now I know everything, and I don't know what to do!" Nick finished, spiraling slightly at the end.

Peter didn't look surprised. Don't get me wrong, he cared, he cared a lot but living with the avengers, he had heard a lot of stories.

"Listen, it's going to be okay, but you have to trust me. I have a plan."

Nick looked at him warily, "Okay, I'm going to trust you, but only because I have no other option and my whole families life is on the line, don't forget that small detail."

Peter nodded, "You won't regret it. Trust me, my plan is fail proof."

His plan was Tony. That was his plan.

Tony, was in the living room, sprawled on the couch eating pizza rolls when Peter came home.

Peter wondered if his plan was as fail proof as he thought as he watched Tony stack five pizza rolls on top of each other, only for them to topple over.

"Hey, dad?" Peter said.

Tony smiled for a second, before refocusing on his pizza roll architecture, "Yeah?" He said.

"So, you're a super hero, yeah?" Peter said.

"Good observation skills son. I'm proud of you."Tony said jokingly, "But seriously what do you need?"

Peter took a deep breath before extremely fast saying,"Remember my friend Nick? Well basically, his uncle is a good guy with a bad past, that's come back to kick his ass, sorry for swearing I just got caught up in the moment, anyway, this guy is blackmailing Nick's uncle into giving him 100 grand and if he doesn't, he's gonna kill someone I think, and Nick's aunt is pregnant, and he doesn't know what to do, so I said I know someone who could help, and I was thinking maybe you could help?"

Peter gave a little smile at the end, trying to charm Tony into doing it.

Tony was now focused, "Peter, you don't need to convince me to do this, all you have to do is tell me. Someones life is on the ine, and someone needs to help, I'm glad you came to me. Now, I'm going to need you to find out where they're meeting to do the trade off and when, and Nick's uncle will go and lure him out, and that's when I'll sack the guy and bring him to jail."

Peter nodded.

A week and one successful 'trade off' later Nick and Peter were back at the coffee shop, Nick beaming with joy.

"Peter, how'd you get Iron man to come?! That's crazy, everything worked out perfectly!" Nick said excitedly.

Peter smiled, "Well, I knew everything would work out, and I got Iron Man to come because, well, because he's my dad."

Nick stared at Peter, "What the f-"

A/N: Two posts in one day?! If you guys have ideas for stories for this, you can leave a comment and I'll see if I can do something with it (although I can't make promises that it will be exactly what you're thinking of) :)