PTSD

A/N: Does anyone know how I'm supporting my immune system?! This is what we have to answer for phy ed for online school so...

Also you guys are amazing, this story is growing so fast and y'all say the sweetest things so thank you for that 😭💞

Unedited.... Oops.
__

Peter was sitting on the couch contently, waiting for the others to come and sit down. The whole team had came for dinner and now they were watching Star Wars, by Peter and Tony's request.

Everyone was running to get blankets or whatever they needed. Bucky and Clint were squabbling over how to make popcorn.

"Bucky! You don't open the bag, it's going to pop all over the place!" Clint said in the kitchen.

"Come ooon guys, I'm gonna start the movie without youuu!" Peter said, draping himself over the couch, exasperated.

All of the sudden there was a loud bang from the kitchen followed by a few screams.

Soon almost everyone was laughing, after finding out the popcorn had just exploded, but Peter didn't hear laughing.

He didn't hear a popcorn explosion.

He heard a gun. And someone struggling to get away.

And just like that, he was back.

He was being beaten up by someone, and as he curled into a ball on the floor, crying, he felt a cold metal gun.

"Please! Please stop! Stop I'll do what you want!" Peter screamed. Now everyone's laughter died down.

"What's going on?!" Natasha said worriedly.

"Do we need to call nine one one?!" Steve asked.

"Peter, talk to us!"

The man wouldn't stop beating him up. He could barely try and tell out "C-Crow!"

He felt the man's big boot kick his stomach, and he would've wondered if his rib just broke if he wasn't in so much pain. He could taste iron and blood in his mouth. He felt the pavement underneath him scratch his leg and arm.

"Stop! Stop!"

"Who's he yelling to?! Why won't he talk to us?!" Natasha said, trying to figure out what was going on.

Bucky, who had left, came back quickly with Tony.

"Where is he?!" Tony asked, before seeing Peter and running over to him.

"Peter. Peter. This isn't real. You are not there anymore." Tony said holding Peter close.

"Can you smell the popcorn Peter? See, your not there, your in the living room of the pent house. We're about to watch a movie."

Peter slowly stopped freaking out but still seemed scared, clinging to Tony.

"Hey Peter. It's alright. They can't hurt you anymore." Tony said.

After a few minutes Peter had calmed down, and was brought back to reality.

Everyone looked confused, aside from Bucky and Tony, and concerned, "What just happened? Is Peter okay?" Clint asked.

Tony looked at Peter as if to say, "Do you want them to know?"

Peter nodded slightly and then looked at the others, "That was a PTSD flashback. Certain things trigger me, and make my brain feel like I'm back in my abusive foster homes. I can feel, taste, hear, and smell everything as if it really was happening. I'm a lot better now, and I've healed a lot after coming here, and getting out of those situations, but PTSD, unfortunately isn't something that you can cure, you can just manage it as well as you can."

No one except for Tony and Pepper knew too much about Peter's foster home situation aside from the fact that it was, in some way, abusive. This, though, made them wonder how bad it was.

"Peter... You don't have to answer, but why were you saying crow?" Steve asked.

Peter looked away. He didn't want to think about it.

"Um, I don't want to talk about it." Peter said.

Everyone backed off after that.

"Do you still want to watch the movie?" Tony asked and Peter nodded eagerly.

And so they all say down and watched the movie.

Of course, the curiousity didn't leave the team, and they still wondered what exactly Peter had been through. But he would tell them, when he was ready, so the team would wait patiently, until the day he explained.

The end.

A/N: Another kinda abrupt ending, I honestly don't know if this is good, but I really wanted to put something out there bc I haven't updated in so long. :) Oh, also, I tried to depict the PTSD accurately, but I don't have much experience, and I was just going off what I found during my research. If there's anything that's not portrayed correct, I'm sorry, and I'd love to hear how I can improve next time :)