Your innocent.

Peter waited for someone to come back. It had been a few minutes. Then the door opened. Peter had gotten his hood back up and was looking down.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" A familiar voice said. Peter looked up wide eyed. His voice was drained and dead, but now it had a bit of quizzical hope in it, "Tony? It's really you?"

Peter voice broke. Tony looked at Peter with tears immediately swelling in his eyes.
"Peter. Your alive." He ran over to give Peter a hug, which was stopped by Peters cuffs. This brought awareness to Tony again. "What happened? Where were you?"

Peter looked up at Tony, eyes glistening with tears, " I'm sorry." He whispered, " He made me do it. He made me. I didn't wanna but he said he would kill me and my friends and I had to keep them safe and he just kept making me do it but I didn't wanna."

Tony looked into Peters eyes. They were broken and scarred. This brought attention to Peters actual scar. He had one long scar going down his left cheek. "Woah, slow down Peter, your safe now. Just tell me what happened."

Peters breath was jagged, " Mr. Johnson was supposed to be my foster parent. But he was mean. He was evil. He- he told me I had to deliver his packages to people or he would kill me and my friends. So I delivered the packages, and he just kept giving me more. When ever I did something wrong he would beat me up. A-and then he took me out of school so I could deliver packages all day an- and sometimes people would get mad an and..."

Peter was shaking, " He didn't feed me breakfast or lunch, only dinner, when I didn't mess up. And he locked me in my room and and, I didn't have a bed, and he had guns everywhere and and and."

Peter stopped. Tony cut him off, "We're going to put him in jail Petey, and your going to come live with me okay? It's going to be okay." Peter let out a shaky breath and nodded. But he didn't believe it. All his foster homes acted nice, until people weren't watching.

It took a three long days of telling the police details and addresses and showing people bruises, but finally, the cops had enough proof. Peter was a subject to human trafficking. It wasn't his fault. They found Mr. Johnson and put him in jail. Peter was going to live with Tony.

It was going to take Peter some time to heal, but Peter always got back up.

A/N: Oh my goodness! I finished the story! I'm going to add on a few chapters just of Peters life after what he went through. I don't know how many extra chapters there will be but if there's more than three or four, I'll just transfer them to a completely different book, like a sequel, but for now they're going to be attached to this story. Thanks for reading!