high as a missile • jp

sad fluff + smutty undertones : level 3

high as a missile: jimmy page

Part One

1969

"What are your thoughts," You said to your boyfriend, Jimmy, who was sitting on a chair across from you, silently staring you down

"What are your thoughts," You said to your boyfriend, Jimmy, who was sitting on a chair across from you, silently staring you down. "Tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm thinking about how sexy you look in that robe," He slurs, making his way over to where you lay on the bed. "How much I'd like to taste you."

He hovers over you and you immediately stop him, putting two strong hands on his chest. "Not now Jimmy, you're high as a missile right now."

It was true, Jimmy could barely make his way over to you without knocking something over in the process. You had no clue what Jimmy was on these days but you knew it wasn't anything as simple as grass. You had no problem with the boys smoking grass, often times you'd sit around with them and smoke it too. But whatever Jimmy and these new rockstars were taking, it was nothing good.

He huffed over you but made no attempts to stop. He leans on one hand and the other hand goes to untie your robe. "Please stop." You whisper, getting afraid at this point. Jimmy was a sex addict, and you didn't want to witness what this sex addict was like on drugs.

He successfully unties your robe and is met with your naked body. Almost immediately he begans to kiss your breast and you shove him hard, but he doesn't budge. "I'm serious Jimmy!" You say a little louder this time.

When his hands roam down to your lower regions, you shove him with all your might and he flies off the bed. "I said no!"

He jumps up, visibly pissed off. His hands run down his face before he glares at you. "So you parade around my hotel room wearing nothing but a flimsy robe and turn me down when I get ideas?" He asks irritated.

"Maybe if you could walk without knocking something over I'd let you have me, but I'm sorry Jimmy, I'm not into druggies," You say tears forming in your eyes. "I'm your girlfriend, I'm not here for you to have me whenever you'd like."

"Then what the hell are you here for then?" He asks staring at you with hardened eyes. You sit silently, absolutely appalled by his words. "Answer me [Y/N]!" He says, smacking his hand down on the drawer next to him, causing a loud sound to ripple through the hotel room, scaring you in the process.

"Fuck you James." You say tying your robe back and walking towards the door, opening it. Jimmy walks up to you and raises his hand in the air.

"If you lay a hand on me, we're over, right now." You say quietly as his hand gets closer to your face. His hand flies right past you and shuts the door you opened.

"Don't be dramatic." He says lowly in your ear. You shove him back and leave the room. As much as you'd like to curse him out, you kept reminding yourself that he was high. It'd be fruitless, whatever you'd say would go through one ear and out the other. You would just have to talk to him when he cooled off.

You knock softly on Jonesy's hotel door and he quickly opens it. He lets you in and you take a seat in one of the desk chairs. "What are you still doing up?" He asks and you take a look at the clock, to see that it was nearing two in the morning.

"Me and Jimmy got into another fight again," You say sighing. Ever since you joined them on tour, it was fight after fight with you and Jimmy. You loved him dearly, and you believed he did too, but it was so easy to pick fights over the smallest things. Recently the fights got less simple, and were tiring you both out. "You think I can stay here for a while, just until he calms down?" You said, dreading the thought of being in that room again.

"Of course, you can take the bed if you'd like, I'll take the couch." He says giving you an apologetic smile.

-

After an hour or two of falling in and out of sleep, you start to make your way back to your hotel room. You couldn't fall asleep, because all you could think about was Jimmy. You were tired of the fighting and yelling, and all you wanted to do was love him. You promised to yourself that tonight would be the end of it.

When you opened your hotel door, you were met with a sight that made your heart stop. Your boyfriend, lay naked in the bed, cuddled up with two sleeping naked women.

Horribly upset you were, but you didn't want to make a scene. You quietly got an outfit from your suitcase and changed out of your robe. After calling yourself a taxi, you left the hotel, leaving the past two years of your life behind.

You sat and stared out the window at the hotel, as the taxi drove off. You weren't going to waste another second on a man who didn't love you.