groupe de trois • jp

smut - level 5

groupe de trois • jimmy page (ft. robert plant) request

play music above for better experience •

• play music above for better experience •

I'm flying to the moon again

Dreaming about marzipan

Taking all my medicine

To take my thoughts away

Warning: sex, drugs, & led zeppelin

☮ ☮ ☮

As Jimmy unashamedly kissed on your neck, a pair of eyes burnt into your skull. Unlike the other pairs of dilated, bloodshot eyes that gawked meaninglessly at the star-spangled walls, these bore down on you with lust and yearning. The eyes belonged to no other than Robert Plant.

 A pool of warmth cast down upon your belly, arousal shooting through your bloodstream like the THC making its way up your anatomy.

"Do you want him?"

Too stoned to mind his hand sliding up your legs in front of everyone, you focused rather on his sudden question. "Huh?"

"Do you want him?" He repeated slower, putting emphasis on want, biting down on your skin harder than before.

More afraid of your answer, you stay quiet, pretending you didn't hear him. To your dismay, Jimmy stops his pleasuring, removing his hands from between your legs and pulling away. "Why do you mull over other men as I sit here and devote my time to you?"

Despite his seemingly berating words, his tone stayed neutral, his reddened eyes glistening with curiosity rather than anger.

"I-I don't know?"

"Call him over." Jimmy said calmly, though you both knew it was an order.

"I'm sorry Jimmy, I shouldn't have." You averted your eyes and bowed your head in embarrassment.

"Is my woman's lust so insatiable that she seeks release in the imagining of other men while her own pleasures her?" His tongue ran over the inside of his cheek as he thought. "Have you become a fille de joie?" He joked to soften the blow of his accusations.

"No! Jimmy why would you say that?!" His euphemism helped none in calming you down. You had offended him by ignoring his questions and confirming his suspicions, now you had to deal with his snarkiness.

As you sat with crossed arms in Jimmy's lap, a thought came to you.

Robert intimidates him, you thought, connecting the imaginary dots in your blottoed mind.

"I'm sorry," Jimmy finally confessed, though you know an apology would have never left his mouth if he was sober. "Just communicate with me, what is it that you want?"

☮ ☮ ☮

You sauntered over to Robert, anxiety rippling throughout your veins masked behind a false facade of confidence. Robert noticed your body language and the seductive grin on your lips, his body perking up in response to it. The intoxicated souls littered among the Starship too far in their own trips to notice the sexual tension traveling throughout the room in wavelengths.

He sat alone, relaxed on a paisley patterned sofa - tranquil yet inviting. You kneel between his legs, resting your hands on his jean covered thighs. You appreciated the feel of the rough denim underneath your fingertips, calloused from hours of  meaningless fingering on Jimmy's Les Paul.

As your mind drifted towards Jimmy, you thought about him waiting upstairs for you, suddenly remembering what you were sent down here to do.

You ran your hands up and down his thighs, teasing the skin beneath the fabric. "Would you like to come upstairs and join me?" Suggestiveness dripped from your words and pooled onto the floor. " - and Jimmy." You quickly added.

His eyes widened in disbelief, the shock of tag-teaming his friend's woman with his friend sobered him for a split second.

Before he could decline, you rose onto the seat next to him, bringing your lips to his ear. "He won't touch you and he expects the same. This is solely for me, I've never been pleasured by two men before."

Much to your delight, he agreed and let you lead him to the room where Jimmy awaited your return.

Upon opening the door, you found Jimmy standing eerily in the corner, eyeing you as you entered the room hand-in-hand with his bandmate. He motioned you to him and began gently stripping you of your clothing, leaving the bottoms for Robert.

"Lie down on your stomach." Jimmy commanded and you did as told.

As the sound of shuffling triggered your curiosity your vision suddenly went black. You were tossed onto your back, now unable to decifer the bestower. Your wrists are pulled and restrained above your head, pathetically dangling from the headboard.

As you wait anxiously for your next surprise a pair of lips latched onto your nipple, inciting a sonorous moan from you. While they went to work sucking and pawing at your breast, you felt someone kneel between your legs, their hot breath teasing your moistening heat.

First two, then three fingers entered you, caressing every inch of your skin. A whimper left your throat as their fingers abandoned you, only to be replaced by slick, wetness - a tongue.

As this occured, the lips attached to your chest nipped roughly at your swollen nub, causing you to squeal from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. You could've moaned as loud as you desired, the  nearest caring people 30,000 feet below you.

You grew confused when both sensations came to a halt, the bed rising and dipping as the two switched places. Your hands were released and you were pulled into a lap, their erection slightly twitching beneath you.

Words of assurance were whispered into your ear as you slowly lowered yourself onto their length - you recognized the voice to be Robert's. You hissed as he fully entered you, still virgin to the stretching. Hands caressed your breast as teeth nipped down on the sensitive flesh of your neck. It had to be Jimmy, you could hear Robert preoccupied with panting and groaning beneath you.

A tight knot grew in your stomach and you could feel yourself start to unravel, Jimmy's lips attached to yours, quieting your moans.  You could feel the acid you took earlier finally catch up to you, elevating your bliss to atomic levels. Jimmy's green familiarity of pleasure united with Robert's red, unexplored embrace, smothering you - manifesting a high no narcotic could replicate.

Your climax sprung free like a nuclear bomb, the post-sex delirium being the mushroom cloud to linger behind. 
____________________________________________

Request! I was sort of going for a different approach when writing this, I spent all day thinking about how I was going replicate the idea in my mind. I ended up just free writing, writing whatever came to mind and only editing grammer and spelling mistakes. Hope you enjoyed!