dirty cheater • rp

happy fluff + sad fluff : level 2

dirty cheater: robert plant

(including: John Paul Jones)

Part Two

Two months

Two months. It had been two months since you had last seen Robert. Jonesy was keeping you distracted and busy, but you couldn't get over Robert and according to Jonesy's words, he couldn't get over you too.

Tonight, Jonesy was going to take out somewhere special; Dress you up in something elegant and expensive, and make you feel nice for the first time in a long time.

As you exited the dressing room in the dress he picked out, you could feel Jonesy's eyes on you. "Robert was a fool." He whispers so low that you barely caught it.

"You look..." He trails off, trying to find his words. "I can't even speak, you look so beautiful (Y/N)." He says, his eyes never leaving your body.

Feeling a deep blush invade your cheeks, you let your head fall, your hair covering your reddening face. "You're the best Jonesy." You say taking him into a hug.

His hands lingered on your back for a moment, before sliding to your waist, and then grabbing a hold of your hips. He looks as if he was about to say something, but he shuts his mouth and takes his hands off of you. "Let's go buy the dress."

-

As you entered the restaurant, your mouth hung agape. "Oh Jonesy," You let out breathlessly. "This, this is ethereal."

A small smile paints his face, and he looks down scratching his neck. "Can I say something corny."

"Shoot."

"Not as ethereal as you." He says causing you both to burst into laughter.

"Thank you Jonesy, very very corny." You says and he takes your hand, as the waitress leads you to your table.