outta my mind • jp

fluff w/ smutty undertones: level 3

outta my mind: jimmy page

Part Two

Today marked a full month that you have been avoiding the boys

Today marked a full month that you have been avoiding the boys. You avoided their calls and never answered the door anymore. You knew it was selfish for you to just up and disappear, but you had no idea how you were going to face Jimmy, knowing that he didn't love you.

After a month of sulking inside your tiny flat, you knew it was time that you had to interact with life again. You couldn't cry in your bed for forever, even though you wanted to.

Around 6, you decided it was finally time. You dressed in something comfy and went on a walk. The air was warm, and besides the high-spirited children playing games, here and there, it was quiet and peaceful.

You sat on a nearby bench and stared up ahead at the bustling cars. Right now, would've been the perfect time to emerge yourself in your thoughts, but you refused.

For the past month, that was all you did. Overthink, over, and over, and over again. You had already spent so much time on thinking, and you weren't going to waste another minute on it. This time was for you.

Lord knows how long you sat on that bench, but you came to a conclusion in that time. You needed to move on.

As you started to near home, you stopped short in your tracks, when you noticed a man standing in front of the building. Looking closer you realized it was Robert, and you quickly started to walk away.

"(Y/N)!" He shouts chasing after you. Eventually he catches up to you and stops you, trapping you between his arms and a wall. "What the hell has gotten into you."

"I don't want to talk about it Robert," You say starting to feel overwhelmed. "I don't want to be here with you. Let me go."

A look of hurt paints his face, and he lets his arms fall to his side. "What if I d-, no, what if Jimmy did that?"

"Did what?"

"What if Jimmy abandoned you, with no explanation at all? How would you feel?" He says causing you to drop your head in shame. "You hurt him (Y/N)!"

You stay silent as he reprimands you. "If you wont talk to me, then you need to talk to Jimmy, and if it's not now, then don't even bother. "

"I am in love with him Robert!" You shout a little louder than necessary. You could feel your cheeks start to dampen, not even realizing you were crying. "And it hurts!"

He was the silent one now, his mouth hanging agape from your words. "...so don't go judging me, pointing your finger at me when you don't know anything Robert!"